[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 331

Yuka:

Hi all!

I can't log in to my real account from another computer, but I had no problems with the demo account. How do I fix it?

I can't remember my password.

or contact the DC

Hello traders. Please evaluate my EA test posted on YouTube

http://youtu.be/i3156vzabBk Thank you.

Re-optimised

TheXpert:
Over-optimized UG. And advertising.

Can you give me a link to an EA that would give such a result I would appreciate it would inspire me to get a new result.

If your advisor is that good -- earn it.

TheXpert:
If your advisor is that good -- earn it.

Thank you.

Yuka:
The thing is, the password is correct, I have two computers and everything works on one, but on the other I cannot access my real account, the message: "wrong account", while when working on a demo account everything was fine.
I can't get into my real account from two computers at the same time without any problems.

Please advise MT4 add-on for extended geometric plotting, at least to have Fibonacci channels (preferably also with a handy Gann grid for plotting)

sergeev:

remember the password.

or contact the DC

It's like it's figured out. Everything works!

I have a template (with indices) and 3 terminals. On one terminal when I apply a template to EURGBP Daily terminal hangs forever, on other symbols or other times, or other terminals of the same brokerage company all works with no problems, but in one terminal and one time symbol hangs.