[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 316

granit77:
Have you tried it this way?

Yes, this is one of the options when no trades are opened. I have a question if the order in which the arrow prices are entered into the arrow buffers affects iCustom. I mean if the indicator first

detects a downward movement first and then an upward one?

skyjet:

Yes, this is one of the options when no trades are opened. I have a question if the order in which the arrow prices are entered into the arrow buffers affects iCustom. I mean if the indicator first

detects a downward movement and then an upward one?

The indicator does not detect any movement. It just puts arrows. You can see their value in the data window. These values must be in the iCustom. There is no other tricks here. I do not understand the question about the order.

1. Insert line
Comment(" ub= ", ub," db= ", db); 
2. Run the indicator in visual step by step (Pause>>F12). Look carefully at the comment values when the arrow appears.
3. The indicator may be overwritten, i.e. put arrows not on the first bar, but on subsequent ones (backwards). Discard it then.

GarKain:
Um... thanks

It doesn't really matter where you declare the variable. The action will only be performed once anyway.

granit77:
The indicator does not detect any movement. It puts up arrows. You can see their value in the data window. These values must be in the iCustom. There is no other tricks here. I do not understand the question about the order.

1. Insert line
2. Run the indicator in visual step by step (Pause>>F12). Look carefully at the comment values when the arrow appears.
3 The indicator may be overwritten, i.e. put arrows not on the first bar, but on subsequent ones (backwards). Discard it then.

If I have done everything correctly, the variables have a value of 0 all the time. And there are no arrows during visualisation, but as soon as I press Stop - they appear, both Up and Down.
//Проверка на сигнал
if( bs!=0 && bs!=EMPTY_VALUE )
 {
  BuySignal=true;
 }
if( ss!=0 && ss!=EMPTY_VALUE )
 {
  SellSignal=true;
 }
  Comment(" bs= ", bs," ss= ", ss);

skyjet:
If I've done everything correctly, the variables have 0 all the time. And there are no arrows during visualisation, but as soon as I press the Stop button, they appear, both Up and Down.

I should have looked at the indicator

Good evening, could you please tell me what the font name in the graphical functions is, why it is needed and how to use it?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening, could you please tell me what the font name in the graphical functions is, why it is needed and how to use it?

A font has a name. Different fonts allow to write letters differently - the text looks different. Here are examples of fonts - experiment with them in notepad or wordpress

Thank you!!!

Wow, and it also wants a variable string on the input...

skyjet:
If I have done everything correctly, the variables have 0 all the time. And there are no arrows during visualization, but as soon as I press the Stop button, they appear, both Up and Down.

You save the template on any instrument with indicators that the EA uses during testing with the same name and values of all variables as the tested Expert Advisor.

That's it. When you start the tester in visualisation mode, all indices will be displayed on the graph.