[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 300

Question for the CodeBase boss. I have sent 3 publications there (plus 3 in English). One of them was sent on 18 July and has not been published. In the beginning, when I sent the codes there, they appeared within 3-4 days. Now it is not clear if new ones will be published or not. I would like to know if, for example, the material is weak and in the opinion of the supervisor they should not shove them into CodeBase, will I get any message that they will not appear and then, for example, will they be removed from the application? If I knew they would not be published, I would prepare the publication differently, more extensively. Is there any average waiting time for publication?

paladin80:
Question for the CodeBase boss. I have sent 3 publications there (plus 3 in English). One of them was sent on 18 July and has not been published. In the beginning, when I sent the codes there, they appeared within 3-4 days. Now it is not clear if new ones will be published or not. I would like to know if, for example, the material is weak and in the opinion of the supervisor they should not shove them into CodeBase, will I get any message that they will not appear and then, for example, will they be removed from the application? If I knew they would not be published, I would prepare the publication differently, more extensively. Is there any average waiting time for publication?
Into the annals unequivocally!

Roman.:
Into the annals for sure!
What's the annals? Where and where?

I'm racking my brain. The code task is to draw a dynamic trading channel on the chart for the last 50 candles. When compiling it throws the following error:

"'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\indicators\NTRL.mq4 (59, 1)"

It is a preparation for now and should seem to draw the channel during an up-trend. What is wrong?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                         NTRL.mq4 |
//|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright "Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#property indicator_chart_window
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
//---- indicators
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
  {
//int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
int loww,trend;
trend=0;
bool tr=true;

if (Close[1]>trend)
 {
  tr=true; //If tr=true -> uptrend else downtrend
 }
 else
 {
  tr=false;
 }

if (tr==true) //if uptrend
 {

loww=iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,50,50);
  ObjectCreate("line", OBJ_TREND,0, StrToTime(Year()+Month()+Day()+Hour()+Minute()),(loww-loww*0.15);
 }

return(0);
 }

paladin80:
What's annals? Where and where?

This branch doesn't answer such questions.

Contact the developers via your Pyatra profile, press the "Service Desk" button on the left side of the dashboard and go.

yosuf:
Can you please tell me if there is an indicator which calculates the total number of open orders for all pairs involved in the trading process?

Insert a line at the beginning of the start() function in the EA:

Comment("Открытых позиций: ", OrdersTotal());
and you will be happy

I'm new to this and don't know much about trading yet.... Why is it that when I want to buy or sell I get " Market is closed"?

Aleks_a_ndra:
I'm new to this and don't know much about trading yet.... Why is it that when I want to buy or sell the market is closed?
There is no trading on weekends.

Roman.:

Such questions are not answered in this branch.
Contact the developers via your Pyatra profile, press the "Service Desk" button on the left-hand side of the dashboard and go ahead.

Just to clarify, it's not quite clear. You have to go to servicedesk for the main issue, the delayed code check. And Annals - just a branch where they collect all sorts of interesting things.
As a matter of fact: many employees are on holiday, so, imho, code verification is delayed in general, but not in connection with a complaint about a particular code.

jollar:

I'm racking my brain. The code task is to draw a dynamic trading channel on the chart for the last 50 candles. When compiling it throws the following error:

"'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\indicators\NTRL.mq4 (59, 1)"

It is a preparation for now and should seem to draw the channel during an up-trend. What is wrong?

You're getting lazy. I clearly said there was a problem with the brackets. You counted the braces and it worked. So a simple one got lost somewhere, most likely in a long operator.
We commented out the suspicious ones until the error disappeared. Oh, it's gone. Here's the guilty line:
ObjectCreate("line", OBJ_TREND,0, StrToTime(Year()+Month()+Day()+Hour()+Minute()),(low-loww*0.15);
Edit.

So, what, forum gurus should look for your small punctures for you?