[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 284

Yes, I realise that progress has to be followed. There's no getting around it. Radical changes in MQL4 have been requested for a long time. I simply can't believe, that I will live long enough to see the moment when programming in MQL5 becomes a pleasure, and not a burden. :))) So, I asked for your opinion, how much time I have left to get used to it... :)

Hi Guys, can you help who can rewrite the TMA indicator from MT4 for Java?
Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb

Good afternoon. Can you advise me, during testing in all ticks mode the time is not simulated. I throw a script Alert("min ",Minute()); and it always = 59

One more problem. Is it possible to disable dragging windows in the bottom table of contents, I mean when they are expanded I start to notice that some are at the beginning or end.

Hello Professionals! Could you please tell me how to delete a BUY_STOP at new pending order placed by an EA, and how to delete a previous SELL_STOP at new SELL_STOP placed by an EA?

Thank you.

pokerface:

Hello Professionals! Could you please tell me how to delete a BUY_STOP at new pending order placed by an EA, and how to delete a previous SELL_STOP at new SELL_STOP placed by an EA?

Thank you.

Download Kim's library - http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=59

And before installing a new order, please check if the old order is there. If it is, delete it.

pokerface:

Thank you.

And this does not have to be done - we can just move the existing pending order to a new location using OrderModify() command

drknn:

You don't have to do that - you can just move an existing pending order to a new position with the OrderModify() command

that would be just great... if I knew how to do it... I guess I can't explain it in a nutshell... I'm not very good at programming...

thanks for the idea!

Hello! I'm a complete zero in programming and technical jargon, I'm searching for the right strategy, not studying the engineering side of trading. If i know if there is an expert advisor, which simply opens a position in accordance with the parameters specified in the settings, not according to the indicator, but simply as a script, so it can set pending orders and then, when they work, it starts working as specified.If I set a limit order and at the same level a take and a stop order, the limit order by lot exponent and the stop order with the same parameters as the first one, then the take order triggered - great! A new order opens at the stop along with it and the same thing happens to it, old limit order goes away! If a limit one has triggered - fine! The stop moved at a certain distance from the triggered limit one; the take is also moved and one more limit one opens along with the exponent. I have no idea how to set them on different windows. I thank you in advance.

If you are both "not a bummer" (c) and "a total zero" (c) in programming, and you do not have time or desire to spend effort on it, then you gentlemen are going straight to this place : Work

Don't tell me you've been sent there before...

...or do a search and find something close to what you need..,

or try to do it yourself and get help from the club :) (forum)

Or order and get what you need.

I don't think that's what I asked... But never mind, I'm not very good at understanding. Are you another jobber from the job? It's interesting how things work - all those pros are sitting there, all their work brings millions to previous customers, and you're begging for 100 rubles for a simple code as I understand it. And when asked "Who knows whether there is an Expert Advisor ..." you start talking rubbish. I asked everyone who knows? If anyone knows he will answer. And those who do not know will keep quiet! What does "Seek"? Or "You've got a job to do"??? Or are you just making fun of mere mortals out of your genius???