[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 144

Problem with OSMA. It gets the first couple of values ok, and then it gets -0, then 0, although there were no real values on the chart. Can it be because of the large period?(1000,1500,1000)

It is written according to the tick:

double osma=iOsMA(Symbol(),0,fastema,slowema,macdsma,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Further I simply check if(osma>0) or <0. But even if OSMA>0 it does not always work, but it may supposedly work <0 even if it is actually more.

Moreover, it displays correctly only on H4. On lower timeframes it shows some bullshit.

Please advise what can be done in the EA code to restart it every minute or recalculate data for the last N bars.Rafresh rate function does not help.EA draws Renko chart.

Good afternoon.
Programmer people, please help who can write an EA for free. I have an idea, but I do not understand programming. I do not know anything about it, I just do not know. The idea is simple: two MA indicators, preferably adjustable through settings, so MA-10 and MA-100. After crossing, on the next candle an order is opened. Adjustable stops: stop loss, take profit and trailing stop, and as a "fuse" auto-close order when the indicator is crossed and the next (reverse) order is opened.

Please advise what should be changed in the code of the MAKD custom indicator so that the histogram is not displayed and the signal line is displayed. I have no idea what to do with it.

khorosh:
Please advise what to change in the code of custom MAKD indicator so that the histogram is not displayed, while the signal line is displayed. Thank you.

Right-click on indicator>change>find in the code the line with the MACD data buffer (only custom indicators can be changed)

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,MacdBuffer) ;

then look in the style line, where the first digit - the buffer number (ours is 0) is the same

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

and change in the second style from DRAWHistogram to DRAW_ NONE (do not display).

Lonely_man:

Right-click on indicator>change>find in the code the line with the MACD data buffer (only custom indicators can be changed)

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,MacdBuffer) ;

then look in the style line, where the first digit - the buffer number (ours is 0) is the same

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

and change in the second style from DRAWHistogram to DRAW_ NONE (do not display).

Thank you so much! It turns out it's so easy).

jusser:
Good afternoon.
Programmer people, please help who can write an EA for free. I have an idea, but I do not understand programming. I do not know anything about it, I just do not know. The idea is simple: two MA indicators, preferably adjustable through settings, so MA-10 and MA-100. After crossing, on the next candle an order is opened. Adjustable stops: stop loss, take profit and trailing stop, and as a "fuse" auto-close order when the indicator is crossed and the next (reverse) order is opened.
Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1413

And you can look for ones already in the database. Why don't I search for you?

suggest such a thing. have been digging, haven't found an answer.

what happens to the special function start() when it completes next?

return; return (0); return (-1);return (1);

Can you tell me how I can open in the place that is circled by the number two, now the owl opens at 1, triggers SL, although the chart shows, indicated by an arrow, that the price goes up and SL)

Chart attached, testing by ticks, what is the approximate condition to open exactly at the intersection of MA and candle formation?? and another question, MA should at what price (price constant in MA) smooth out to me to find the intersection with Bid(price on the chart?)