[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 95

TheXpert:

if ((a) < (-b)) so probably.

There will be no warning, much less an error.

I forgot to point out - in my code it should have been if(a <= b).
I accidentally pressed "minus" instead of "equal". But what an effect :)
Thanks!

this question

There is a CCI indicator

On one timeframe it shows some data on another one

How can I display the data of this indicator on one screen from multiple timeframes?

I.e. here is my chart,

under it is one CCI minute

under it another CCI but by 5 minutes and still below it but by 1 hour

is it possible?

After the last update (LiveUpdate.exe) of MT4 terminal the sizes of fonts of "ARIAL" type have changed in indicators displayed on charts.

I am changing the font size, but I cannot achieve a correct display of the type I had before the update.

Please advise ? Is there any way to fix this neodequat and how to deal with it ?

What for do we need these updates at all ? May I remove LiveUpdate.exe from terminal and get ridof it ?

THANK YOU !

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I have a question. I want to make an owl based on MA. I want trades to be closed and opened at signal bar close, not at line crossing... How it can be done.

I am thankful in advance!

oDin48:

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I have a question. I want to make an owl based on MA. I want trades to be closed and opened at signal bar close, not at line crossing... How it can be done.

I am thankful in advance!

You either have to learn how to write an EA yourself, or order one.

What are the minimum CPU and RAM requirements for a VPS to run MT4 and an EA for 10 currency pairs? Is a CPU=1Ghz and RAM=512 MB enough?

paladin80:
What are the minimum CPU and RAM requirements for a VPS to run MT4 and an EA for 10 currency pairs? Is a CPU=1Ghz and RAM=512 MB enough?
It would be better to have at least 2 times more, but this will suffice too. Please make sure that not to accumulate much history in the terminal.

Here's a cleaner of all the logs - all the history. If anyone is interested, of course.

Put it in the MetaTrader folder... and click on it. A second and the terminal is as good as new.

I'm zipping it up.

Files:
clear.zip  1 kb

paladin80:
You either have to learn how to write an EA yourself, or you can order one.
I just don't know the subtleties of the language, that's why I'm asking... in this case, I don't know how to set operations to be performed at the close of the signal bar.

oDin48:
Thanks cap. I'm writing it myself, I just don't know the details of the language, that's why I'm asking... in this case, I don't know how to set operations to be performed on the close of the signal bar.

I don't want operations to be performed by closing the signal bar, but by measuring the signal on a closed bar.

it's obvious cap.