FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 46

MobileMan:
By the way, a gap down is looming... As I wrote on Friday, it's going to be that 1%.

By the way, kudos to you for winning the last gap.

MobileMan:
By the way, a gap down is looming... As I wrote on Friday that there will be that 1%
There is no gap in the market (as I predicted) now 1.3180.

Tantrik:
There is no gap in the market (as I predicted) now 1.3180 for DCs may be a gap due to time delays.

my market closed at 1.3199

For, IDLER. And by that I will win. See the screenshot on the last page

MobileMan:

You won't win, I'm not arguing.)

MobileMan:

You have your own opinion on everything! and as a fact correct (always). I consider the discussion pointless.

Tantrik:

You have your own opinion on everything - and as a matter of fact the right one (always). Discussions are pointless.

Count how many times I am wrong and how many times I am not wrong and how many times you are wrong and you are not wrong and draw conclusions

MobileMan:
Count how many times I'm wrong and how many times I'm not wrong and how many times you're wrong and you're not wrong and draw conclusions
So I'm posting weekly forecasts... what about you?

Tantrik:
So I'm posting weekly forecasts... what about you?
Well, keep on posting. I ain't never seen one come true yet anyway. I've been doing morning-after for a couple of weeks now. And 70% of them work.

Tantrik 04.03.2012 20:03
MobileMan:
а вы посчитайте сколько раз ошибаюсь я, а сколько не ошибаюсь и сколько ошибаетесь Вы и не ошибаетесь и сделайте выводы
Так я прогнозы за неделю выкладываю... а что у вас?
You're going to have a balls race ... Manka Velichalova is tearing you apart here...

MobileMan:
Well, keep it up. I haven't seen them come true yet anyway. I've been giving them a day in the morning for a couple of weeks now. And 70% of them work.