FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 310

emotraid:

What did you and Tnatrick do?

Yesterday he underwent a transformation, he must have left his body on your advice:)))

OlegTs:
yesterday he underwent a transformation, he must have left his body on your advice:))))

Well, that's okay, he'll come back unless he's in the world of wish fulfillment, not everyone wants to go )))))))).

emotraid:

Well, that's all right, unless you go into the world of wish-fulfilment, not everyone wants to go back from there )))))))).

It won't come back. There is no point in going back to the past, it is dead.

Eurodoll's shrinking like a spring. It's about to go off.

nikat97:

It won't come back. There is no point in going back to the past, it is dead.

The Eurodoll is contracting like a spring. It's about to fire.

We have been fighting in the channel for 6 days, if we break through it, it's not a fortune teller)))

my vague suspicions say that it will shoot up....

although again, my hunch is that it is easier for the pair to go down to at least 31 and stumble there..... because there are all sorts of levels at the top now....

but it's the eu - stevra)))) is as bad as my wife....

rigc:

We have been fighting in the canal for 6 days, if we break through it, it's a godsend)))

my vague suspicions say that it will go up....

although again, my hunch is that it is easier for the pair to go down to at least 31 and stumble there..... because there are all sorts of levels up now....

but it's the eu - stevra)))) is as bad as my wife....

We'll see where it shoots, and we'll follow))

Less than 1,000 pips in 4 months. Very bad for the dummy, obliged to widen the corridor if not stupid.

I suggest we look at AUDCAD, in terms of buying

stops seem to have taken off nicely, having previously moved up

1.3430-1.3510 imho.

just as we're collapsing today! it's just as they say the calves are being recruited! IMHO I'm on the fence with a bull moose!

OlegTs:
he went through a transformation yesterday, he must have left his body on your advice :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmGPdzBETWg&feature=related

)))