FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 260

MobileMan:
I remember that a month ago both Strange and you Tantra were saying that below 1.28 is impossible...

I trade where it goes, not where I write! Especially a month ago - last week was just the last confirmation of the sell, and I'm still waiting for you to take back what you said about my predictions not coming true ("haven't seen any").

By the way, I've solved the problem! - I'm going to go straight into the market with a big lot!!! Hi all!

hello everyone! Here comes the bear... or bull... I don't know yet)))

Tantrik, what about the moose? )))

Tantrik:

I trade where it goes, not where I write! Especially a month ago - last week was just the last confirmation of the sell, and I'm still waiting for you to take back what you said about my predictions not coming true ("haven't seen any").

By the way, I've solved the problem! - I'm going to go straight into the market with a big lot!!! Hi all!

...way to the islands - open....

lotos7:
...way to the islands - open....

i'll go too )))) i bought a big lot at 1.3260 or the moose at 3240 ))))))

Here comes the sucker ))) well that's usually my first order, i'll go to work for a pittance ))))

the possible course of events:

emotraid:
here comes the sucker ))) well that's usually my first order, i'll go to work for pennies better ))))
you missed your stop.

T.A. - March 26

...Selling with a close stop loss should be considered only below the support level 1.3250.

© FOREX CLUB GC

21april:

T.A. - 26 March

...it is advisable to sell with a close stop-loss only below the support level 1.3250.

© GK FOREX CLUB

Of course, after breaking through the 38th Fib...