FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 259

I very much doubt the puppeteer will let it go down from this price, although it's a bit risky to buy in as well

Rejoice, from now on I will only bore you with my channels at weekends; pulled out to work...

Nesradamus:

Rejoice, from now on I will only bore you with my channels at weekends; pulled out to work...

Are you going to bore me with your forecasts? :)))

MaxZ:
Are you going to bore me with predictions? :)))
What I draw is a forecast... to the attentive eye)))

Nesradamus:
What I'm drawing is the forecast..., to the attentive eye)))

I remember making an EA. The Expert Advisor draws a bunch of all sorts of channels (on three tops), the number of which is limited only by a given depth of history, and counts the number of channels up, the number of channels down... Which channels are bigger, and that's where we go! :)))))))) Although I realise now that the channels have different strength and different slope... I should have counted that as well! :DD

Simply put, the chart is the same, but everyone's understanding of what they see is different... Or am I the only one who is blind? :))))

MaxZ:

I remember making an EA. The EA draws a bunch of all sorts of channels (by three tops), the number of which is limited only by a given depth of history, and counts the number of channels up, the number of channels down... Which channels are bigger, and that's where we go! :)))))))) Although I realise now that the channels have different strength and different slope... I should have counted that as well! :DD

Simply put, the graph is the same, but everyone's understanding of what they see is different... Or am I the only one who is blind ?? :))))

Tantrik:
By 1-10 May 2012 I expect 1.25 ! Further declines are almost impossible - we'll see when we get there ( long term ^ )
I remember that a month ago Strange and you, Tantra, said that no way below 1.28 is possible...

MobileMan:
the eu got overbought before the close, i will sell ... i remember that a month ago both Strange and you Tantra were saying that below 1.28 is not possible ...

I remembered that show where David Duchovny was investigating, "the truth is out there..."

I was thinking today, and I realised the only thing I know for sure is to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, there's a better chance of a correction, if not a reversal.

If they don't look like that, they may end up with an uptrend.

The euve before the close was overbought, I will sell...

Divergence bodes well for downwards, shall we go southwest?

costy_:

Divergence bodes well for downwards, shall we go southwest?

The price hasn't learned to go southwest yet...