FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 255

What if it goes even lower?))

azfaraon:
And if it goes even lower?)))
quote put in - it's not clear who you're writing to, then stay there.

Tantrik:
I had a case like this last August! on the jew, the bai at 1.45 and the sells at 1.40 - and what to do? a 500pp lock. And what did I do?! - I pipped 800pp and closed everything!
yeah)) that's what i do. That's why any move upwards is scarier than nuclear war for me, and then I had to go away.

Vlad72:
Yeah)) that's what I do. That's why any upward move is scarier than a nuclear war for me, and I had to take time off.
I have a hunch that this weekend's forecast will still show 29 - 2850

Tantrik:
I have a feeling this weekend's forecast will still show 29 - 2850
I don't have that feeling. The maximum we can go down is 3120 and goodbye south.

It is very possible that traders can make good profits buying the GBP/JPY against the JPY. Note that GBP/JPY managed to break above the weekly Ishimoku Cloud for the first time in the last 4 years.

As a result, the sterling might rise to 140 yen in the coming weeks. Therefore, opening long positions in the pair might be a good way to trade on a potential weaker yen.

Concerns about the state of the UK economy are not likely to affect GBP/JPY unless the UK loses its top credit rating or the country experiences a second wave of recession, which is unlikely in principle.

(just kidding))) who cares, that's the kind of bastard that got me today.

Vlad72:

(just kidding))) who cares, that's the kind of bastard that got me today.

Come on, it hit me the day before yesterday, too.)

Hello all, advise who knows, on the chart right clicked refresh, and the graph somewhere was given this piece of M15, and on M5, M30 and other halves it is and this piece is not, and that characteristically the price was from 10040,00 to 7045,00, HOW IT IS?

markich:
Hello all, advise who knows, on the chart right clicked refresh, and the graph somewhere was given this piece of M15, and on M5, M30 and other halves it is and this piece is not, and that characteristically the price was from 10040,00 to 7045,00, HOW IT IS?

Try to ask a question in another thread, for example "for beginners", I think this is unlikely to be able to help ...