FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 224

MobileMan:

Punished many times. But I have learned to feel it a long time ago and am rarely wrong. Of course, these quick moves don't always go far, but you can usually cut down 20 points

If so, you may)))

Kondratiev_A_A:

If so, you're allowed to)))

I got back to the drawdown again )))) I set a stop at 1.3285

2012.03.21 11:18:14 '*****': order #110756722 sell 2.00 EURUSD at 1.3267 was modified -> sl: 1.3385 tp: 1.3239

MobileMan:

again in the drawdown )))) put a stop at 1.3285

now the eurik-synthetic runs like a robot - it's a pity not to use

Kondratiev_A_A:

Now the synthetic eurik - walks like a robot - it's a sin not to use

I'd say he's really inadequate.

I'd say someone has a hard target on the eurik to go like this

Kondratiev_A_A:
I'd say someone's got a hard target on the eurik to go like this.

Margaret)))

MobileMan:

Margaret's ))))

don't remind me of her!!!

By the way, if you're interested, I have one owl working here since November 29, 2011 on demo - I'm testing it, getting it ready for more business. Initial deposit 1000$

Login : 1608237
Investor : mxm8kkj (read only password)

Server - Insta-DEMO (well, I don't know its IP)

However somehow Insta did not keep all of the history of trades (only since 16.01.2012) and for some reason the profit of last months was moved to the section - the deposit, not profit. If you have an initial deposit of $ 1000, rather than 2718, as it is written, and all that above 1000 - profit. In general, who is interested, look, I will answer your questions.

P.S. Soon elk on my sell.)

P.P.S. Already) And, most importantly, I felt that Opa was sitting on the fence and said that the Euro was inadequate, well, I just listened to her in the sense that I went with a very small lot, and not as usual.

Mobilich - this kind of thing is not discussed here. Otherwise people won't take a nap - they'll snitch!

MobileMan:

P.S. Moose on my sel )

mine already