FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 223

vladds:

because if he makes a deal and writes right away and the market goes against him, he'll be laughed at!
It's a sin to laugh (he should be treated for megalomania)

vladds:

because if he makes a deal and writes right away and the market goes against him, he will be laughed at!
Stop being so sarcastic, the man is getting better :), you can't change yourself straight away.

well, sometimes he salts and takes very little and the market turns around, even though he had 2-3 figures in his plans....

i observed it myself, do not slander the guy))))

Doesn't anyone want to buy?

Kondratiev_A_A:

Mobilich, why do you always write trades when the market has already moved in your direction?

Shit, people, all right, I'll write in advance. But it really has nothing to do with me trying to fuck someone over. I just often enter the market at the very beginning of a fast movement - as it happens, and by the time I post it here, the price has already moved in my direction. By the way, I described my action today in advance at 1.3236

Mobilich, OK!

2012.03.21 10:12:02 '******': order was opened : #110756722 sell 2.00 EURUSD at 1.3267 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

you can just see the time the order was opened - it's terminal time GMT+3 and now look how many minutes later where the price was. Literally 2 minutes later I was already in profit. This, by the way, is my thing, I really don't like drawdowns and try to open so as not to be almost in them.

Doesn't anyone want to buy a pound quid?

MobileMan:

2012.03.21 10:12:02 '******': order was opened : #110756722 sell 2.00 EURUSD at 1.3267 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

you can just see the time the order was opened - it's terminal time GMT+3 and now you can see in how many minutes where the price was. This is, by the way, my thing, I really don't like drawdowns and try to open almost without them.

The market will punish me for this kind of wishful thinking.

Kondratiev_A_A:

the market will punish such desires

I have been punished many times. But I have learned to feel it a long time ago and I am rarely wrong. Of course, these fast movements do not always go far, but you can usually gain 20 pips.