FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 134

I don't think we're pulling up today!

I fucked up brutally!

Hi all. I was a bit wrong last week with the forecast (1.30 at the end of the week), so I guess we'll be there today or tomorrow.

MobileMan:
Hi all. I was a little wrong last week with the forecast (1.30 at the end of the week), I guess we'll be there today or tomorrow.

Optimistic

What about 1.26? It never happened in February. Or have you already closed those sells in minus?

ilunga:

Optimistic

And 1.26 when? It never happened in February. Or has it already closed in minus those sells?

March-April. and even lower than 1.26. February's divisive rise spoiled the whole forecast. I'm keeping the sells.

MobileMan:
Hi all. I was a bit wrong last week with the forecast (1.30 at the end of the week), so I guess we'll be there today or tomorrow.

We will be, sometime tomorrow, but in the meantime "contemplating" the numbers!

tingol:
I think there's a reason for that. I don't get it either. Maybe he'll start calling for pams soon.
It's a mystery to me, too - why I'm flubbing here. (passions probably haven't fully healed yet...)

Tantrik:
It's a mystery to me too - why I'm flubbing here. (Passions probably haven't fully healed yet...)

Do you have a pamm account at Alps yet?

A variation of yesterday's forecast, with a flat added. I think the wolf will be drawn for the week

The main battle will be here:

I'm in favour of the bears in the dollar-euro pairing for now:)