FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 104

solar:

you've probably got him boozing !!!! It's March 8th.

I'm paying him for VPS, all the terms and conditions, and he's booing?! :)

Nesradamus:
Have pity on my poor roof... I was talking about the head start... or am I confused, and currency movements are a section of TermeX. Anyway, what's the cost to the public?????)))))
I don't understand what you have rotating and what is plane.... Anyway, guys, don't abuse the antidepressants.

zxc:

I'm paying him for a VPS, all the conditions, and he's boozing?! :)
And he's out with girls.

Nesradamus:
Have pity on my poor roof... I was talking about the head start... or am I confused, and currency movements are a section of TermeX. Anyway, how much noodling is the public's ears?????)))))

I was trying to regret it, maybe I'd forgotten how to do it.

zxc:

Aha! My owls haven't traded at all today - controlling the situation :)

funny !!! ))))))))))))))) From the heart !

zxc:

You should at least make him earn money on a VPS, otherwise he'll soon climb on your head and hang his legs down.

zxc:

Write him a loop with an alert)))

andreika:

how is it ???

Stomp in place and move on...up !!!

solar:
I don't understand what you have rotating and what is flat.... Anyway, guys, don't abuse the antidepressants.
Sunny - you're the one who taught everyone to swear with clever words, soon they'll start interpreting Dow ))))

Nesradamus:
Sunny - you taught everyone to swear with clever words, soon they will start interpreting Dow ))))

By the way the laws of similarity have not been repealed, and in principle the laws of physics of bodies can be applied to the market ))))