FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 96

The pound may collapse:

2012.03.08 14:59:55 RNN_MT4_v1a GBPUSD,H1: GBPUSD, Probability for Short (Sell) position: 0.6430

Stoyn:
Why open? Up we go. What's the point of fighting our way up???
What I mean is... it'sO.Zy ...wants to go down and I'm telling him not to...

1.3220-40 is a good place to sell. However, you have to be prepared for a dance during Draghi.

vladds:
Come on! He must have lost it all! 100% bet down!

Pigs are traders whose tactics are aimed at chasing maximum profits. The greed of pigs makes them take maximum leverage and not lock in profits expecting an even higher price. Both usually lead pigs to huge losses.

"from trader's slang"

Nesradamus:
What I mean is... it'sO.Zy ...wants to go down and I'm telling him not to...
You're right. It's too early to go down. Let's draw the shoulder (inverted) and then we'll go higher.

If someone wants to open a trade - let him open it, it's worse when someone reads them and changes his mind.

If you don't know the difference between the profit and the real one, it's easy to check the current market situation,

If you get a loss on your system - it's a profit, because you can check what you did wrong, that's the paradox ))))

and the mobile ... A man doesn't make money with it - so does his attitude.

Hello, men! Happy Holidays! Where's Strenzier?

Nesradamus:

Pigs are traders whose gambling tactics are aimed at chasing maximum profits. The greed of pigs makes them take maximum leverage and not lock in profits, expecting an even higher price. Both usually lead pigs to huge losses.

"Trader's slang".

there are bulls, there are bears, there are pigs! i wonder who else is an animal in forex!?

So we're animals!? )))))))

not people!

Salavatka:
Hello, men! Happy Holidays! Where's Strenzier?
Did you wish the men a happy holiday? )))))))))

vladds:

There's bulls, there's bears, there's pigs! I wonder who else is an animal in forex!?

So we're animals!? )))))))

not people!

sheep still exist. they are afraid of everything. they are not that greedy. they are just afraid of everything. and they get slaughtered all the time.