FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 73

Galina_78:
Margaret hesitate to ask on h1 gbpusd is this a reversal if so is it also affecting the euro right or am I wrong? thanks in advance
The euro can affect the pound and vice versa is unlikely....

look what the pound is doing... ...the eu has to repeat this pause... and gold's going down...

lotos7:
Look what the pound is doing... ...the eu should repeat this move... And gold's going down...

What's he doing... It's broken through the trend line and it's probably going for the G.P.R.

The picture makes you think, what do you say. maybe buy the pound yen

The dollar is crushing everyone like a tank. Aaabad!

Margaret, you wrote that Americans are buying up their dollars-what do they pay with...where can I see it,...,

I don't like this picture. The euro has been rising for 4 hours and the dollar is also rising. And that's in the US session.

Look at the Euro/Pound, Pound/Buck and Euro/Buck

Mobile, didn't you cover your stops?

Told me if we don't rally in the U.S., you will cut your positions and it seems to me that your margin call will jump to 1.3160

Geeee...

lotos7:
Margaret, you wrote that Americans are buying up their dollars-what do they pay with...where can I see that?
It's not written anywhere, at least not that I've seen anywhere, but it explains the massive rise in the dollar.

I'm getting close! The moment of truth is coming! looks like they're going to start a bear massacre!