FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 45

solar:

I don't know ... I don't know. I used to have a tolerance above 10,000 volts. .... So elks don't work if they're fucked... and there's a stop... Profit ))))
I don't need these cute little beasts either, so after 1.31 (or maybe before) I'm on the fence, and then on my skis...

solar:

I don't know ... I don't know ... I used to have a tolerance above 10,000 volts....

I beg to differ. All my adult life my electrical safety clearance has been divided into

up to 1000 и over 1000 volts, respectively.

andreika:

Let me disagree. All my adult life my electrical safety clearance has been subdivided into

up to 1000 и over 1,000 volts respectively.

he's been personally rated... as a VIP electrician...

andreika:

Let me disagree. All my adult life the electrical safety approvals have been divided into

up to 1000 и over 1000 volts respectively.

I had a group 5 electrical installation there, look up what the group and discharge are. and anyway, it's all unimportant.

forte928:

The first target is 2780, but if we go lower we need to look at the next one...

The first target is 2780...and when we go lower we need to look at the bottom...

The last confirmation is upwards (without stops - to the electricians).

solar:

I had a group 5 electrical installation there is a division, look up what a group is and what a grade is. and all that is unimportant.

Group 5 is also divided into up and over.

Tantrik:
(can be without stops - for electricians)

personally, I have been without stops for a long time

andreika:

Group 5 is also divided into before and after.

heh... over... and the time has passed... let's just say after a rat got into the contactors and it shorted out and burned out almost the whole substation, it worked so hard.... Oh, screw it... Honestly, I don't want to remember))), I have a bunch of stories like that .... and I guess... after that, you can't stop. That's right )))) right... right... right... didn't even think why )))

The W did not take advantage of the chance to draw a dip, so there will not be any sharp moves downwards. The daredevil, who opened positions in both directions, will take a profit on the week's results.

By the way, a gap down is looming... As I wrote on Friday that it would be the 1%