FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 44

solar:

))))) Congratulations to you. Then worry less about them, the states have had so many crashes that they need more capital )))) because the cheaper something is the more temptation to buy )))) so everything will be fine on a global scale.
You are too optimistic.

dvs:
You are too optimistic.

Yes, yes. Many people are annoyed that they consume so much . but I am far from thinking that anything will change. we will have an international panorama of decadent capitalism all the time.

solar:

I used to worship Elder, but now Strangerr is my idol !!!

A man for whom 250 points is a hogwash is worthy of admiration !!!

Don't make an idol of yourself and then you'll be happy...

Nesradamus:

The current price situation (at any time) involves: 4-5 channels, 3-5 trends, 2-3 corrections. Draw

To confirm these words Tantric:

If you don't know, don't get in...the old electrician's truth and can equally be applied to the market - better a small moose than a big lock...

margaret:

Hello!

The most interesting thing is that there is a fortress (tower) on the dailies, BUT it is so questionable because it was falling on the news, and selling is known to be much more impulsive than buying, all levels passed without much hindrance... so everyone thought that that was it, now only selling...

you have to bait the flock otherwise there will be no profit - everyone thought the drop would continue and there goes the rise again... so they keep prancing until they reach the real downside target...

forte928:
Don't make an idol of yourself and then you'll be happy...

i have no idols... I was being sarcastic)))

forte928:
The old electrician's truth can be applied to the market - better a small moose than a big one.
I didn't know electricians can draw moose on the chart, my channels work out a bit !-)

Nesradamus:
I didn't know electricians could draw moose on a chart, I only get channels a bit !-)

i don't know ... i don't know ... i used to have a tolerance above 10,000 volts .... so elks don't work if they fuck me up ... and here a stop ... Profit ))))

The first target is 2780, but if we go lower we need to look at the next one...

The first target is 2780...and when we go lower we need to look at the bottom...

forte928:

The first target is 2780, but if we go lower we need to look at the next one...

The first target is 2780...and when we go lower we need to look at the bottom...

Whoa! That's my boy!