Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 8

sand: Преимущества как такового тоже нет, если забыть о том, что вы заплатите спред за 2 ордера, а я за 1.

This is not the whole truth, to put it mildly, as the mere creation of a loca is not yet a complete cycle.

sand:

Dima, I have a compelling request to you, bring at least one of your thoughts to its logical conclusion, clearly and in detail, without innuendo.

Alexander. Unfortunately I cannot bring any of my thoughts to a logical conclusion on this forum :) Every time I try to do so, it starts a "brawl" which I have neither the strength, nor the desire, nor the time to take part in.

Believe me, I don't have the energy to "fight" in the brains of even one person, such as you. I am sure you are a smart man and sooner or later you will figure it out by yourself. But to think you must think and not "fight with your mind".

Can you recite in two or three words the sixth novel by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky? No. Neither can I. I couldn't even expound Turgenev's Moo-Moo in two or three sentences (Gerasim the homicidal maniac).

I have no desire to participate in lokoskorachy, martinoskorachy, usrednoskorachy, arbitroskorachy, mashkaskorachy, pipskorachy, tikoskorachy, fiboskorachy, gannosrachy, neurosrachy, etc. on forums. As soon as the shitting starts, I'd better evacuate, out of harm's way.

Mendikero:
I'm not discussing a lock, I'm discussing a paraboloid. Do you have anything to say on the subject? No - then why are you here? You even forced me to write about who knows what, taking me away from the topic of the thread.
Should I discuss your assertion regarding the alternation of the parabolic? Or how many times it redraws before it starts alternating? In the meantime, you're making a lot of positions... well, well...

Mendikero:

Yes, your profits are double - I'm not disputing that, it's a fact. But you have less chance of getting it, and the drawdown is still twice as high as with locking.

And you are right about lots - if you halve your bets, indeed, your potential profit will be equal to mine, as well as the possible drawdown. But the condition was to trade with the same volume! So this option is not suitable for us!

You suggested this model yourself.

Why compare 2 different systems in terms of inputs and outputs.

Propose the variant of work with a lock and the result that cannot be repeated with the same or a smaller number of orders without a lock.

Mathemat:

This is not the whole truth, to put it mildly, as the mere creation of a loca is not yet a complete cycle.

A locus is an attempt to postpone an unfortunate end.

Svinotavr:

Alexander. Unfortunately, I can't bring any of my thoughts to a logical conclusion on this forum:) Every time I try to do so, a "brawl" ensues, in which I have no energy, desire or time to participate.

Loki is a controversial thing. A thing that many people, even professional traders, are afraid of. But, in my opinion, a real professional must know how to work with locks, if he is not able to do it, what kind of professional is he? I am sure a real professional is not scared of lots.

If you want to learn how to work with locks, start with the most basic:

- From the definitions of the varieties of locks (equal, unequal, profitable, unprofitable, zero);
- the most basic techniques of working with lots (merging, splitting, compressing, moving, stretching, exchanging, etc.);

Believe me, I don't have the energy to "war" in the brains of even one person, such as you. I am sure that you are a smart person and sooner or later you will figure it out on your own. But to think you must think and not "fight with your mind".

Can you recite in two or three words the sixth novel by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky? No. Neither can I. I couldn't even expound Turgenev's Moo-Moo in two or three sentences (Gerasim the homicidal maniac would do that).

I have no desire to participate in lokoskorachy, martinoskorachy, usrednoskorachy, arbitroskorachy, mashkaskachy, pipskorachy, tikoskorachy, fiboskorachy, gannoskorachy, neuroskorachy, etc. on forums. As soon as the shitting starts, I'd better evacuate, out of harm's way.

As for this system, I've already said that I think the parabolic is not a good choice. This indicator is too "cloudy". For me it's better to work without indicators, but this is my personal opinion.

Dima, you are again walking away from the conversation. Understand that discussions and arguments are where the truth is born and are good for both sides.

I don't want to learn how to work with lots, I believe that lots are self-defeating.

Can you give me an example that shows the benefits of locs?

I agree that it's hard to discuss anything on the forum, let's move elsewhere for that.

And understand, I'm not suggesting you are "warring". If you are deluded, it will be useful for you to dispel the delusion, if I am, it will be useful for me as well.

Svinotavr: Alexander. Unfortunately I can't take any of my thoughts to their logical conclusion on this forum :). Every time I try to do so, a "brawl" breaks out, in which I have neither the strength, nor the desire or time to participate.

You, Dima, have a very peculiar way of presenting your thoughts: you start with very categorical statements, supported by advice to others to think more. Such a way of presenting the material is obviously not to everyone's liking.

And then you get resentful that you are being rubbed the wrong way and not allowed to finish a thought (which you have never yet brought to a reasonable conclusion, by the way).

Loki is a controversial thing. A thing that many people, even professional traders, are afraid of. But, in my opinion, a real professional must know how to work with locks, if he is not able to do it, what kind of a professional is he? I am sure a real professional is not afraid of lots.

That's a credit, we should put it in the Annals or something...

VladislavVG:
Then you got off on the wrong foot: there's help here for free (exactly help - there's a difference between helping and doing it for you). Your idea is totally uninteresting and not new, besides it does not give an advantage, but that's up to you. But if you are trying to implement it and it doesn't work, they will help you for free. But no one will do it for you. Therefore, please give me the codes and describe what you did and what you can't do.

For example, not to mention the aforementioned e-parabolic. I simply combined the open and close signals for both Buy and Sell orders:

Files:

Mathemat:

You, Dima, have a very peculiar way of presenting your thoughts: you start with very categorical statements, supported by advice to others to think more. This way of presenting the material is obviously not to everyone's liking.

To hell with being categorical, but at least it shouldn't be followed by self-effacement.

Svinotavr:

Alexander. Unfortunately, I can't bring any of my thoughts to a logical conclusion on this forum:) Every time I try to do so, a "brawl" ensues, in which I have no energy, desire or time to participate.

Loki is a controversial thing. A thing that many people, even professional traders, are afraid of. But, in my opinion, a real professional must know how to work with locks, if he is not able to do it, what kind of professional is he? I am sure a real professional is not scared of lots.

If you want to learn how to work with locks, start with the most basic:

- We will start with the definition of tray types (equal, unequal, profitable, unprofitable, zero);
- the most basic techniques of working with lots (merging, splitting, squeezing, moving, stretching, exchanging, etc.);

Believe me, I don't have the energy to "war" in the brains of even one person, such as you. I am sure that you are a smart person and sooner or later you will figure it out on your own. But to think you must think and not "fight with your mind".

Can you recite in two or three words the sixth novel by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky? No. Neither can I. I couldn't even expound Turgenev's Moo-Moo in two or three sentences (Gerasim the homicidal maniac).

I have no desire to participate in lokoskorachy, martinoskorachy, usrednoskorachy, arbitroskorachy, mashkaskachy, pipskorachy, tikoskorachy, fiboskorachy, gannoskorachy, neuroskorachy, etc. on forums. As soon as the shitting starts, I'd better evacuate, out of harm's way.

As for this system, I have already said that I think the parabolic is not a good choice. This indicator is too "cloudy". For me, it's better to work without indicators, but this is my personal opinion.

Don't get lost in thought: it's enough to show the stat advantage of a loca. If the example will be a series of not considered on this forum, count again, if not - google forum: such - "proof" was probably a dozen. So, let's see the evidence - and then you will bring the idea to its logical conclusion. Everything else is bogus.