Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 11

Svinotavr:

Yo, imagine you're sitting in front of a prosecutor. You admit a "loss," you go to jail. If you admit too much, you go to jail for a lot. A clean confession aggravates the punishment. If you don't confess, they let you go if there are no "invoices" :) That's how many traders - admit their losses instead of minimising them.

Spit it out, fool)))) why go straight to the prosecutor)))

the invoice can also be forged (shh, so the prosecutor doesn't find out).

If you are trading from scratch, then yes, the moment of faith in the fact that the loss may accrue is relevant.

If you have a trader on the patterns and you follow the market, there's no such thing, if it's wrong, you close it, if it's right, you keep the deal and it's great, ichwaisting wazole badoite, yaya.

VladislavVG:

By the way, schoolboy Dimitri

is very optimistic in his self-assessment.

One can only say "Hooray" to secondary education reform.

Sorry, that makes more sense, I couldn't resist.

First, Dima, like this.

and then one day it might be like this

Svinotavr:

You have a bag. There are 500 black and 500 white marbles in it. You shake it, but don't shake it :)
You take 4 balls. Out of 4 balloons, 3 are white and 1 is black.

Now imagine you don't take 4 balls but 40. Out of 40 balls, 23 are white and 17 are black.
Can you feel the difference?

Well, it is being taken away from you, the difference. What's more, they do it with your hands and head.

Dima, you've got to stop shaking it, but not shaking it. And snort, at least every other one. And don't forget to exhale.

And seriously, are you trained to speak in human language? Don't get me started on how you know so many languages, God grant us a hundredth of that.

All right Reshetov or Yusuf, they are Oriental people and they like fairy tales (I hope I did not offend anyone).

Svinotavr:

You have a bag. There's 500 black marbles and 500 white marbles. You shake it, but don't shake it :)
You take 4 balloons. Out of 4 balloons, 3 are white and 1 is black.

Now imagine you don't take 4 balls but 40. Out of 40 balls, 23 are white and 17 are black.
Can you feel the difference?

Well, it is being taken away from you, the difference. What's more, they do it with your hands and your head.

I'm still thinking and can't figure out what that example means? That I should have shaken it up more vigorously and taken more?

VladislavVG:

Well you have just shown that having a loc is Worse because it prevents you from opening a second order :))))) - that's if you understand what it says. Since the MT5 platform is netting ))))))))).... And Mr. Katana is theorizing without proper experience: you see, in a normal dealing when you open differently directed positions the deposit will be taken only for the netting position - and it does not matter at all that in MT4 there will hang differently directed orders open in the list.... The bottom line is simple - learn your math.

By the way, schoolboy Dimitri

I am very optimistic in my self-assessment - for the first time I see a professional trader who does not know the basics of trading ))))))))).

Concerning your Expert Advisor:

Let's go in order: there is a logical error in the highlighted fragment - you don't analyse the result of the order highlighting function - surprises are possible. Look at the examples to see how it is done correctly. The documentation and the tutorial have it.

The katala's example is correct, and you have nothing to contradict - he has described the conditions of DTs and everything else. For this reason, there is a brokerage house where the deposit for a pair of open orders of different direction and equal volume is equal to zero! This means that the entire deposit in the tray will be free! And the orders have already been opened and are already working!

As for the code, it is not mine, I have not studied it - I have simply combined the opening and closing conditions for Buy and Sell, so that when the parabolic signal changes, they open and close by a pair. Now, I have to find a way to close the profitable order first and then to close the remaining order at the next signal of the parabolic. I do not know how to translate it to MT4 but I am a creator, not a human translator.

I am not a human translator for MT4, that is why I am asking translators who know the language of MetaTrader to translate my idea into a language they understand. Most of it is already in front of me - I just need to add a few lines.

Mathemat:

Two trading systems are equivalent if they exhibit the same equity at each point in time.

That is all, no other conditions are needed. A balance match is not required.

There is no benefit or detriment to the robot from the lock.

I want to make it clear. Equities do not coincide at any point in time, if you count accurately. But eventually they do. Here's a picture:

Well there is no difference: the trader using the lock only gives away the spread earlier!

P.S. I forgot to draw the opening steps of the first positions (Buy EURUSD) due to the loss of spread. But they are still identical there and correspond to the same moment.

VladislavVG:
A lock and a lock are the same thing: holding a position in the same instrument for different instruments...

Not really. A lock is a symmetrical lock. But there are also asymmetrical locks, so you can't equate them. A lock is a special case of a lock. Well, never mind, it's not that important. Could you still answer the question posed in my previous post? Is it more profitable to use a non-symmetrical lock to reverse a position when the trend changes than to traditionally close the position and open the opposite one?

khorosh:

Not really. A lock is a symmetrical lock. But there are also asymmetrical locks, so you can't equate them. A lock is a special case of a lock. Well, never mind, it's not that important. Could you still answer the question posed in my previous post? Is it more profitable to use a asymmetrical lock to reverse a position when trends change than to traditionally close the position and open the opposite one?

I don't care how, if I know the highlighted one, I will make money anyway.(I'll go in with a martin )

Mendikero:

The example from Catala is correct, and there is nothing to argue with - he has described the conditions of the brokerage house and everything else. If anything, there is a brokerage house where the deposit for a pair of open orders of different direction and the same volume is zero! This means that the entire deposit in the tray will be free! And the orders have already been opened and are already working!

As for the code, it is not mine, I have not studied it - I have simply combined the opening and closing conditions for Buy and Sell, so that when a parabolic signal changes, they open and close by a pair. Now, I have to find a way to close the profitable order first and then to close the remaining order at the next signal of the parabolic. I do not know how to translate it to MT4 but I am a creator, not a human translator.

I am not a human translator for MT4, that is why I am asking translators who know the language of MetaTrader to translate my idea into a language they understand. Most of it is already in front of me - I just need to add a few lines.

Ok, since you're not a programmer, let's leave the codes alone.

About Katana's example and what you say afterwards: if the dealer doesn't take a deposit from you, he won't open a position either - or is it so hard to read the source code? Stop being so stupid. The presence of open orders simultaneously for one instrument of equal size in different directions is equivalent to the lack of positions - hence the margin is released. For "hyper-aware" traders, some dealing desks (Interbank, for example) have special instructions - for those who are not familiar with the real market, and only see the market through the MT4 window. Your open positions are of no use - they only exist in the records of your terminal.... Just write them in your notepad or on the wall - the effect is the same )))))))).

And Katana's example contradicts your own assertion about the advantage of locs. And if you think it's right, that's what you need to prove, to confirm your opinion about lowes not being favored - and you'd have nothing to contradict it with... ))))))), except for one BUT: I was just telling you that Katana was theorizing without proper experience and that in fact there is no difference: they will open an order in both cases and take the same margin. Let me make it clear: we are not talking about "rogue" dealing rooms, because some will take double the spread, margin and commission for each open position - I'm not talking about them.