I'll buy a councilor - page 4

TheXpert:
I'll use it to go fishing.)

Look in the mailbox.

DimaMA:
Greetings. I'm in my 2nd year in forex, tired of going through the piles of owls that are posted everywhere. Currently learning how to program and working on my system. Searching and learning, long stages, but I want to earn now. I have invested a couple of times in Trust Funds and in PAMM, almost lost the major part of funds. I realized that no one except me would be able to keep an eye on my money better.
So I want to buy a good EA. I`ll consider serious variants, write in person or on e-mail: dima.malishev@inbox.ru
Name the size of the budget.

DimaMA:

Thanks, but better the owl ;)
Have a look at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363, although not for sale, but other collaborations are possible if you like.

yosuf:
Look at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363, although not for sale, but if you like it, other options for cooperation are possible.

I see. If you don't like it, it's not for sale. And if you like it: money in the morning, advisor in the evening.

Quite logical.

Reshetov:

I see. If you don't like it, it's not for sale. And if you like it: money in the morning, advisor in the evening.

Makes perfect sense.

We will find a more suitable option for you.

AlexeyFX:

OK, let me ask it another way. Why would anyone want to sell 1 copy of a good EA?
That's right! It is better to set up a wholesale trade in EAs: one ruble a piece, three rubles a bunch, and two pieces in a bunch.

yosuf:
We will find a more suitable option for you.
Money in the morning, an advisor?

Reshetov:
Money in the morning, counsellor in the evening?
You could do it this way. You put in the money, get 20% profit, EJEU(whatever).

yosuf:
You can also do this. You invest the money, make a 20% profit, EJEU(whatever).
Write to the EU. 20% will be their salvation))

yosuf:
You can also do this. You invest the money, make a 20% profit, EJEU(whatever).
Well, first post the link to the PAMM on which you have already gained 20%, so that you can look at whether it is worth investing or not.