I'll buy a councilor - page 10

Mathemat:

I would put it this way: "the range of profitable TFs for the system is too narrow". If the system shows profitability on H1, H4, D1 - why not put it on H4, assuming it works in the middle of the robustness area?

Can you determine what timeframe it is without looking at the time scale?

If not, it is unclear how the system can work on one timeframe and not work on another. Maybe it doesn't work anywhere, and if it does somewhere, it's a coincidence? Or maybe it means profitability on the spread level? Then the system does not pass the following conditions from the list.

The same applies to different instruments. Let's assume that the system does not work with such a chart. The chart of what instrument or timeframe cannot have this view? I think that everyone can. How, then, can we use this system?

Mathemat:

Let it work in any of the phases - but it does not open positions in the phases of the market in which it is losing. The current system preferably opens on news (even if they are not announced).

At a minimum, it will be necessary to determine what phase the market is in. So far, I haven't seen any noteworthy solutions to this problem. That's why I'm making a system that doesn't care about market phases. There are rules for opening and closing trades that are the same in all phases.

Mathemat:

If both conditions are simultaneous, then the system is no sugar. But if not, it's better to look additionally at the condition which is not satisfied.

Let's say that if the first condition is met, then the losing series is about as long as the profitable ones. Then the drawdowns can be very long. To avoid such sensitivity, the ratio of profit trade to loss trade must be considerably larger than 1. And vice versa: if the second condition is met, the first proportion should be much greater than 1.

Seems about right, but even you won't argue that it would be better if both ratios were significantly greater than 1. But we are told that this is impossible because the market is unpredictable and unsteady. It's so well known that nobody even thinks to check it. Probably that's why traders tend to soften the requirements for a trading system. As a result, instead of a system we get crap that proves once again that the market is non-stationary. Then many move on from trading to something else, such as writing articles about the non-stationarity of the market or trying to bring the series to a stationary one. Although I haven't seen a good system for stationary series yet either...

AlexeyFX:

At a minimum, it will be necessary to determine what phase the market is in. So far, I haven't seen any noteworthy solutions to this problem. That's why I'm making a system that doesn't care about market phases. There are rules for opening and closing trades that are the same in all phases.

What do you mean by "market phase"? This is very important. By this I mean, for example, the consistency of the conclusions of the TS in question with the current state of the market.

yosuf:

What do you mean by 'market phase'? This is very important. By this notion I mean, for example, the correspondence of the conclusions of the TS in question to the current state of the market.

For example a trend or a flat. Or any other conditions. I think that the system must always work. Many people think it is enough for the system to work in a flat condition. However, they cannot detect whether the market is in a flat state or not. And they can't define what a flat is either.

AlexeyFX:

Like a trend or a flat. Or any other conditions. I believe that the system should always work. Many people think it's enough for the system to work in a flat. However, they cannot detect whether the market is in a flat state or not. They can't even formulate what a flat is.

Always the same currency pair will certainly not behave in the same way.

I can't work in a bank in my country day and night.

For example. working in the daytime on my pair, I pull profit from it. and those who use its name at night. do the same regardless of my desire. bringing everything in order by the opening of my bank or by the value of the quote I would like to start working with in the morning

AlexeyFX:

Can you tell which timeframe it is without looking at the timeline?

My money's on M5! :)

Azzx:
My money's on the M5! :)
What's the spy method?

YOUNGA:
and the spy method?
Nah. Only on schedule! Hardcore only!

Pay attention to the number of pips - forex - everything happens

YOUNGA:

Pay attention to the number of pips - forex - anything happens

This is what))) There's a cut like that. i.e. back and forth. But such may be cut out

100 pips on the 4 digits - that's possible. I wonder. and for what period has it come back and whether it lends itself to comparison with other quote providers. But if this is a DEMO. then I am not surprised at all ))))

AlexeyFX:

At a minimum, it will be necessary to determine what phase the market is in. So far, I haven't seen any noteworthy solutions to this problem. That's why I'm making a system that doesn't care about market phases. There are rules for opening and closing trades, which are the same in all phases.

Everything seems to be correct, but even you won't argue that it would be better if both ratios were much greater than 1. But we are told that this is impossible because the market is unpredictable and unsteady. It's so well known that nobody even thinks to check it. Probably that's why traders tend to soften the requirements for a trading system. As a result, instead of a system we get crap that proves once again that the market is non-stationary. Then many move on from trading to something else, such as writing articles about the non-stationarity of the market or trying to bring the series to a stationary one. Although I haven't seen a good system for stationary series yet either...

So, since you refuted it (refuted the thesis of non-stationarity of the market?), you are automatically the author of the thesis that there are some superposition of phase changes, which behave steadily at certain moments.

So the nature and the periodicity of these phase overlaps may be different for different instruments, so in determining the instrument and the trade by your drawing you may sometimes give quite appropriate preferences.