How do I determine whether the scroll button is pressed or depressed and if so, depress it ! - page 2

Then what was the point of your previous post?

Zhunko:

I had my doubts myself :-)) Checked it out. It works.

Yes, I'm sorry. I just thought ToolBar32 was a non-standard class and therefore there's no usual winapi functions for it. That's why I had doubts. But now I've checked it and there are standard window messages for it. In particular, TB_GETSTATE

Direct question to the author of the library: How is this implemented in BAC? Through which WinAPI functions ?!

Лучше:
Sorry, I just thought ToolBar32 was some non-standard class and that's why it doesn't have any usual winapi functions. That's why I wondered about it. But now I've checked it and there are standard window messages for it. In particular, TB_GETSTATE

This is not the best way to do it. At first I wanted to do it via ToolBar32 class management.Even there are vestiges of this code in class initialization for work with MT4 windows. But we would have to somehow synchronize the window activity and request to the control. This is not reliable. The window activity can be overridden by anybody. It is better to get the values of checkboxes in the chart properties. It is not very nice, but it is absolutely reliable.

LEOK:

Question directly to library author: how is it implemented in yours? With what WinAPI functions?!

Everything is as usual. You have everything in your previous codes.

There is a graph descriptor. Using it you open chart properties. Then you switch the tab. Look for the ID of required checkbox and get its value.

Zhunko:

This is not the best way to do it. At first I wanted to do it viaToolBar32 class management.There are even vestiges of this code in the class initialization for working with MT4 windows. But we would have to somehow synchronize the window activity and request to the control. This is not reliable. The window activity can be overridden by anybody. It is better to get the values of checkboxes in the chart properties. It is not very nice, but it is absolutely safe.

It's the same as usual. You have everything in the previous codes.

It has graph descriptor. Using it you open chart properties. Then you switch tab. Search for ID of required checkbox and get its value.

Sorry, but what is tab switching and how do you find the right checkbox to get its value ?

What do you know?

LEOK:

Sorry, but what is tab switching and how to find the right checkbox to get its value ?

Can you give me a hint?

The graph has properties. Look there. What's in your picture is too complicated. This panel can occupy different positions in MT4. Different positions have different access to it. The problem of synchronization with the chart activity. It is very complex for MQL4.

Use the library. Everything has been solved there. Optimization has been done. It works quickly.

My library reads all static window descriptors of MT4 at the moment of initialization. Then it doesn't look for anything. It fills it right away.

LEOK:
Excuse me, but what is tab switching and how do I find the right checkbox to get its value ?
Can you tell me please?
The easiest way is to just look at the button click trace in the windows messages.
Yes, there's a lot of clutter among the messages. Yes, it's complicated because of its tediousness.
If you think of a simpler way, write it down.

Zhunko:

The graph has properties. Look there. What is in your picture is too complicated. This panel can occupy different positions in MT4. Different positions have different access to it. The problem of synchronization with the chart activity. It is very complex for MQL4.

Use the library. Everything has been solved there. It is optimized. It works quickly.

My library reads all static window descriptors of MT4 at the moment of initialization. Then it doesn't look for anything. It fills it right away.

It's finally here !

I should have just pressed F8. There is a solution to the whole problem !

LEOK:

I've finally got it !
You should have just pressed the F8 key. There's the solution to the whole question !

Something's not quite right in your head...
The graph command reaches you without opening this dialog box.

jartmailru:
Something's not quite right in your mind...
The graph command reaches you without opening this dialogue.

I'm totally confused then. Please, at least give me the code or post a picture explaining it .... please. !