[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 685

MobileMan:

No, not from a torch... It's by Gunn ) Or Murray there ))))

By the way, where can I see Reshetov's article!!! and the owl?

vladds:

thanks for the link

MobileMan:

No, not from a torch... It's by Gunn ) Or Murray there ))))

By the way, where can I see Reshetov's article!!! and the owl?

HERE are the owls and there is a link to the article too.

MobileMan:
I have a question, is this owl only for MT5?
The link I gave is for MT4 and attached to the article is for MT5

he did break through it! and yet the target is still down! and here's how far up it will go_____??????????????

the eu went bang in the face... even a put put triggered

vladds:

he did break through it! and yet the target is still down! but how much up is up_____??????????????

The take took off. The next trade signal will be in 49 minutes.

The channel from the top has been broken many times in 5 days, but the price has come back.

Reshetov:
The exchange rate depends on international turnover and currency speculation. The exchange rate can change without any turnover, as exchange prices are caps in the cup, i.e. intentions, not transactions.
Here, sir, you are only partly right. Currency speculation (for state banks) takes place (is allowed) in Japan and in some other not very influential countries. (If I am wrong, let Margaret correct me), about private banks (on the basis of which almost all DCs are), this rule does not apply. Therefore, theinternational turnover rules, which prioritizes time, but not exchange rates, on which the most fortunate (or knowledgeable) among us feed, at the expense of the unlucky (poor knowledgeable). It goes something like this.

Good))) sold the main MM lot 0.10 a bit more and go ahead

MobileMan:
the eu went bang in the face... even triggered a put...
3356? You didn't put a stop?