[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 515

MobileMan:

exactly! The mate-expectation is wrong

for euros a day is enough from +20p.... everything is counted in the calculator...by the end of the year and mate expectation will be fine...

strangerr:

It's enough to wait once a week for a train with a 10-20p stop and a 100p take and you run after the trains.

I'm shocked at how right you are now)))) that's exactly what I'm trying to do )

Vizard:

on euros per day is sufficient from +20p.... all counted in the calculator...by the end of the year and the mate expects to be satisfied...

That's for sure.

strangerr:

It's enough to wait once a week for a train with a stop at 10-20 pts and a take at a hundred, and you run after the trains.
I'll show you a screenshot of the train later - maybe by tonight

Tantrik:
I'll show you a screenshot of the train later - maybe by tonight

You'll show it to me sooner than you think, with the moose.

SEVER11:
beat me to it again, there's a stop profit of 1.3068
I closed the previous bai at 32 - so I waited.

MobileMan:

exactly! Expectation is wrong.
Explain to me why you trade one pair, there are no other pairs in your terminal. Why do you make weekend trades with negative swap? I´ve traded euraud and gbrnzd on Friday, I´ve got swap compiled and got a good profit on weekend. Do you know why? Maybe you should change your trading tactics?

strangerr:

You'll show it to me sooner than you think, with an elk.
I plan to refill at 3230 - but I see they won't let me, have you covered your sell?

SEVER11:
Explain to me why you trade one pair, there are no others in your terminal. Why do you make weekend trades with negative swap? I e.g. opened a sale on Friday on euraud, gbrnzd (thanks for the article reminder) and it swaps positive over the weekend. Do you know why? Maybe you should change your trading tactics?

Why should I change my trading strategy if mine is giving me good profits?! why would i change my trading strategy if mine was giving me good profits?! Well, well)))

SEVER11:
Explain to me why you trade one pair, there are no other pairs in your terminal. Why do you make weekend trades with negative swap? I e.g. opened a sale on Friday on euraud, gbrnzd (thanks for the article reminder) and the swap is still positive over the weekend. Do you know why? Maybe you should change your trading tactics?

Swap is a tenth thing, his mistake was opening them before the close, if he had just put his sales from 3185 in the boo, it would have been ok.