[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 778

21april:

.... all the more so as the pair's momentum may be set by the LTRO operation today. In case of resumption of growth, buys should be considered above 1.3500. Sell - below 1.3450.
On the sales side I would not be in a hurry. At 1.345, it's not enough for the rally.

MobileMan:

I still don't understand how you're drawing Gunn there... It's 3414, not 3445.
If you use all the significant tf levels, I have the 1.34172 level... so that's fine-- but we don't always reach those levels. You need certain conditions ;0))

SEVER11:
If you use all significant tf levels, I have the 1.34172 level ... so that's ok

By the way, I've been using one here for a couple of days now. Gives about one signal a day. Well, it just gave a sell signal. And it hasn't been wrong for a couple of days. The day before yesterday it could take 70 pips and yesterday it took 50.

there is a slight difference of 8-9 points with your DTs:

Mobile, put out the turkey, we'll use it together.

Stoyn:
Mobile, put the turkey out, we'll use it together.

Here you go. There is a description there. In my experience, I say put it on H1 and in spite of everything that it draws wait for the ALERT-window with a signal. Not the one that is thrown when applied to the chart, but the one that is thrown in the process. The only disadvantage is that there is no clear exit. The manufacturer recommends to use trall. In general - use
Files:

Thank you, Peter, we'll give it a try.

MobileMan:

catch. There is a description there. I would say from experience - put it on H1 and do not look at what it draws waiting for the ALERT window with the signal. Not the one that is thrown when applied to the chart, but the one that is thrown in the process. The only disadvantage is that there is no clear exit. The manufacturer recommends to use trall. In general - use

it's got a pivot point ....

let's see... but the exit must be looked at in combination with other systems....

you don't always wait till the breakdown point, sometimes you go early when in doubt...

Shit! The market's dead, it's scary to even bet! Who's got the charts? I don't know what's going on yet!