[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 745

Tantrik:
Very understandable! If you didn't write about a tough sell, there's nothing to post!

What do you have to post? I've been chatting with rigs on Skype for instance - he'll confirm that I was in the selves

MobileMan:

Shit, stop trying to trap me. Look at the screenshots - it's all the same score. I'm in profit today, full stop.
No one's catching you. You're posting different accounts. You know best about the profits, make your predictions, show people how great you are.

3375 euro target...probably won't go lower today...

Tantrik:
No one's catching you! You've been posting lots from different accounts. You know best about the profits, make your predictions, show people how great you are.

I'm not cool at all. I am often wrong in my predictions. I trade what I see.

lotos7:
3375 euro target...probably won't go lower today...

That's just my TP.

MobileMan:

I'm not cool at all. I am often wrong in my predictions. I trade what I see.

(not a troll maybe and the account is not yours who opened it when - forecasts! - predictions! that's the priority)

Tantrik:
(not a troll maybe and the account isn't yours who opened it when - predictions! - predictions! that's the priority)

no words))) shut up )))

MobileMan:

no words)))) silent)))
What if it had gone up then? (Would it have been profitable?). Come on, charge again! - By tonight it will be 5 times the deposit

MobileMan:

This is exactly my TP.

And from it upwards, right? (since we're closing the sol).

Or are we waiting for a clear H1 reversal?

costy_:

And from it to the top, right? (since we close the sell.)

Not aggressive.

P.S. Couldn't take it anymore. Closed the sell.