[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 711

MobileMan:
that'd be great )))) I'd set a new record )))

yeah, record breaker... put my snickers aside so the kids don't eat them )))))))

Tantrik:
p. 695.

THANK YOU!!!

soothed the soul...

MobileMan:
it's not really getting off to a good start yet.

And at your risk, it's a sin not to salt it now.

IDLER:

And with the risks you're taking, it's a sin not to cash out now.
I'd have to close the bets, withdraw 200 quid and risk the rest... I'll hold on to it. I still think we'll go up again. And by the way, I'll probably play with the gap again before I close.

Ha ! Pips has dashingly taken over the branch (that needs to be quick and now).

We should chip in (I can't because I closed the gap and almost all of it is gone) and give Strenger a memorial for the prediction ))))

GBP seems to have decided to turn around..... know and EUR looking at it is going to backtrack

MobileMan:
I have to close the bai, withdraw 200 quid and risk the rest... I'll hold on to it. I still think we'll go up again. And by the way, I'll probably play with the gap again before I close.

Figs and macs ))))

MobileMan:
I have to close the bai, withdraw 200 quid and risk the rest... I'll hold on to it. I still think we'll go up again. And by the way, I'll probably play with the gap again before I close.

I hope no one is waiting for even the most authoritative forecasts without correction?

IDLER:

I hope no one is waiting for even the most authoritative forecasts without a correction?

It seems too early for a correction...we could go a little more.... although I don't have anything specific in EUR at the moment.... we will have to look at the next hour...