[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 701

fqbj:
The only thing I understood is that the 2.00 deposit is 2 times faster than the 1.00, so let's not talk about sad things. Igor Poletaev said on TV that because of the conflict with Iran oil is rising, and the euro is rising because of it.

Praise him... are people drinking the booze here? I've been saying this for a week.

solar:

Praise him... are people drinking brake fluid or what? I've been saying that for a week.

seriously, a lot of people do.

solar:

Praise him... are you people drinking that methamphetamine? I've been saying that for a week.

Well done 5, this just confirms your prediction!!!

I don't understand the bulls right now? Buying at the ceiling, hoping that the trend will continue?

If we are looking for long targets, then let's go to the daily charts, the main part of the 15-minute screens and speaks about 1,37

Ok, let's take the TA of the Fibo, the trend is descending, we pull up the Fibo from 1,42468 to 1,26238, we get it - we are approaching 50%

Between 23.6 and 38.2, we've been bouncing around for a month.

50% is 1.3430. To go higher is so unlikely, that it is even ridiculous - first of all, we have to test 38,2% (1,3241), and then we may look up, or even 1,29 (23,6%).

I do not know about the others, but I am still in the sales

sell 1.3315 - target 1.3340

Sell 1.3380 - target 1.3340

and i put 2 pending

sell 1.3420

Sell 1,3335 (in case of closing positions for decrease of deposit %)

I was thinking to fill it at 1,34 but I simply do not open more than 3 trades and then I would have to remove the pending order

solar:

As one person wrote here - do you bang the drum when you sell, or do you sell without the drum?

That's right, we're talking about a tambourine. My man's advice. Mobilichu last Friday, as well as eating fly. unique guy put it on the minimum of the day and left it for the weekend.

And for today, advises to get out of the bays, which is what I ended the week with. We'll continue at 1.37 next week, but the direction is very steady.

fqbj:

Well done 5, that confirms your prediction!!!

oh... this is bullshit...i would suggest you look at the price of uranium 235 and 238, but i'm afraid you'll think it's a joke again ))))

solar:

oh... that's bullshit... i'd advise you to look at the price of uranium 235 and 238, but i'm afraid you'll think it's a joke again ))))

what's up with the uranium... I don't know where to look?

Fibo, fibo news (e.g. oil) only start to work out in a week, and you want it to go straight to your stretched fibo.

Sta2066:

That's right talk about the tambourine. Chukcha advises mine. Mobilacha last Friday, as well as eating flies. Unique guy put the sit on the low of the day and left it for the weekend.

And for today, advises to get out of the bays, which is what I ended the week with. We'll continue at 1.37 next week, but the direction is very steady.

I checked my pips maker on the dtz mobile, everything works. But they lost roughly 50% on commissions+swaps, not the kind of office we need. If you are interested see the result in the file
Files:
2h.zip  21 kb