[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 699

Isn't it about time we sold the baksoyen?

13:30 UK GDPchange(q/q) | GDP change (q/q)

The situation I see for the eurabax is like this, it scares the speculators!

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120224/64N95LIV.jpg

Vahrameev_A_A:

Isn't it time for us to sell the Buckeye?

I don't know about the yen, but the quid should go up - the index has hit the February low, which is still 50% Fibo from the last momentum

The quid gave up all of today's gains in the last hour (all the hour candles are bullish)

If only the euro index would fall, it would be nice, but I do not have it in my terminal for some reason

O.Zy...:

I don't know about the yen, but the quid should go up - the index has hit the February low, which is still 50% Fibo from the last momentum

The quid gave up all of today's increase in the last hour (all the candlesticks are bullish)

If only the euro index would fall, it would be nice, but I do not have it in my terminal for some reason

and why don't you have it in your terminal ????

fqbj:

Please explain what I mean by "sold a couple of securities". I cannot keep your couple of securities as a collateral.

I will try it myself. Forrex buys and sells in lots and volumes. For example 1 lot of euram bought by 5.00 or 2 lots of 2.00. The mobile came up with some bullshit and it's on.

fqbj:

I have already sold a few pips and I don't know what to do with it. Our broker cannot pledge a couple of securities.

My understanding is that opening a trade on anything with standard leverage of 1:100 is all dept.

And mobile - on Insta which has a leverage of maybe 1:1000.

Respectively, if you take 2 depots, then the stop-out is behind by 50 pips, and if you take 5, then 20 pips back and you are out.

If you gain a good profit, you may increase the amount of the deposit (if you are sure or very greedy), and you may lose as much as 20 DEPO.

If my balance is 100, equity is 300 and my leverage is 1:1000, we are already in the bank with 30 securities, but we are losing 10 points back.

A couple more days of growth and the diver on the daily will die))))

MOHCTP36:

Judging by your chart - there should be a pullback to 1.3180

I don't understand what your support line is based on though?