[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 682

I'm lying, it turns out the take didn't work - it was above the chart. Just noticed it now.

Cvinto

Close the GEP and gain strength for another run up to 36th and 1.20

By the way, about the so-called gap: To makea gap, you need to take some history out of the quotes. But that does not mean that there was no history! The money did move... The entertainment industry... Banker daddy went to work on his day off to pay off his grandson's card debts,...drug trafficking,...you name it on a weekend where you can move dough. And why the traders made a hole out of it that needs to be plugged is beyond me IMHO.

Nesradamus:
By the way, about the so-called gap: To makea gap, you have to take some history out of the quotes. But that does not mean that there was no history! The money did move... The entertainment industry... Banker daddy went to work on his day off to pay off his grandson's card debts,...drug trafficking,...you name it on a weekend where you can move dough. And why the traders have made a hole out of it that needs to be plugged is beyond me IMHO.
What does money turnover and exchange have to do with it?

margin.call:
I'm here )))) only I've had a 'peerage' on my chest for a long time now over 100 )))

Phew, that's a relief... you'll soon be getting piles of customers here )))

1.34 overnight or are we going to hang around in 33?

Took today's profit. Ordered a $40 helicopter with remote control for myself and the kids from China. Gotta get my mind off forex.)

MobileMan:
Took today's profit. Ordered a $40 helicopter with remote control for myself and the kids from China. Gotta get my mind off forex.)

Reshetov:
What does money turnover and exchange have to do with it?
The exchange rate depends on turnover: giving money is one price, giving it away is another. That's the whole technology. On weekdays, the exchange rate changes for a similar reason - or have my skis been acting up again?

Nesradamus:
By the way, about the so-called gap: To make a gap, you have to take some history out of the quotes. But that does not mean that there was no history! The money did move... The entertainment industry... Banker daddy went to work on his day off to pay off his grandson's card debts,...drug trafficking,...you name it on a weekend where you can move dough. And why the traders made a hole out of it that needs to be plugged is beyond me IMHO.
It's so, all right)))) but there are too many sell signals, about ten of them - it all depends on the TS - the situation reminds me of October 2011 - i used to open sales every 50 bp during a month)))

Nesradamus:
The exchange rate depends on the turnover: giving money is one price, giving it away is another. That's all the technology. On weekdays, the exchange rate changes for a similar reason - or have my skis been acting up again?
The exchange rate depends on the international turnover and currency speculation. The exchange rate can change without any turnover, because exchange prices are caps in the cup, i.e. intentions, not transactions.