[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 677

MobileMan:
well you see... I see downwards now, regardless of the majority... I mean mid-term. Just waiting for this whole debacle to end.

there's that opinion.... but watch the rsi - if it crosses the 50 salt level if necessary...

vladds:

MONEY MAKES MONEY!

In 95% of stock exchange statistics, money makes money.

Reshetov:
In 95% according to stock exchange statistics, money pours in.

I don't play long trends so I haven't lost my initial one!

time will tell when I'll leak the first one and when I'll leak the first one!

waiting!

lotos7:

there is that opinion.... but watch the rsi - if it crosses the 50 salt level if necessary...

did you think that neither rsi nor diverters or the rest of the TA stuff worked this week?!

MobileMan:
did you ever think that this week neither rsi nor diverters nor the rest of the TA stuff worked?!
Yeah, all the indices should have gone down a long time ago, but they didn't...

That's why I think it's all a scam. And it just confirms my belief that TA doesn't work)

MobileMan:
and did you not think rsi or diverters or the rest of the TA stuff was working this week?!

..the eu has been pounding for 3 days to get out of overbought.... moneybags joined in yesterday and drove the eu up...the only thing in the way is the 3325 level....maximum of this year...psychological level...etc.

probably shouldn't trade tomorrow.... better to continue the banquet a la february 23...

...but the felt-tips say up...but it's only a model...man is trickier...

MobileMan:
That's why I think everything is a scam. And this only confirms my belief that TA doesn't work).

Some people think TA is a scam and some people think money. To each his own.

My advisor is in its fourth day of open buy. And he doesn't think TA is a scam. At the moment I'm on the plus side. If the price goes up, it will trigger take. If it does not go up, it will have to wait.

MobileMan:
That's why I think it's all a scam. And this only confirms my belief that TA does not work)
diverters work. it's just a thing - the indices redraw.... i don't have to explain it to you.... but in fact the diverts are drawn perfectly))))

You just don't know how to read TA