[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 673

Nesradamus:
Emo, I thought today was a man's holiday.... Or did I get it wrong again????????

she's emo!

she wears a pink dress and bows on Halloween, celebrates february 23.... all right)))

vladds:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.torrentino.com/torrents/353798

I recommend it!

And turn your view of the world upside down!

You know what the difference between me and you is, except for the avatar? ))) i understand that trading is parasitism and the whole financial system is parasitism - and it is NOT a job. you can earn good money here (or lose money), but we do not produce anything, such is the harsh reality of the 672 page floodwave... sorry if i upset you.

rigc:

he is right in his own way))))

but then banks are parasites to a greater extent, aren't they? and there are many examples....

i don't mean to impress anyone, i mean the kind of outlook one should have in this new world!

i got one thing from the book!

MONEY Makes Money! and a lot of other stuff like assets, choice of types of people and how to make money out of thin air!

Nesradamus:
Emochka, I thought today was a man's holiday.... or did I get it wrong again????????

no, that's right it's a man's holiday, but I always get presents for some reason))))))))))))

emotraid:

No, it's all right for men, but I always get presents for some reason ))))))))))))

Advances for march 8.

vladds:

I didn't mean to impress anyone, I meant what kind of look you need to have in this new world of ours!

I took one thing from the book!

MONEY MAKES MONEY! and a bunch of other stuff like assets and how to make money out of thin air!

it's a difference of opinion and approach.... You guys need to go somewhere else to discuss this)))

emotraid:

No, it's all right to be male, but I always get presents for some reason))))))))))))
it's not manly, i have two friends in the military....

vladds:

I didn't mean to impress anyone, I meant what kind of look you need to have in this new world of ours!

I took one thing from the book!

MONEY MAKES MONEY! and a bunch of other stuff like assets and how to make money out of thin air!

And in the end you will do good (by taking my money.... or vice versa)

rigc:
it's a difference of opinion and approach.... you guys need to go somewhere else to discuss this)))

shut up!

margaret:
nothing male, I have two friends in the military....

my mother was an ensign too ))))))) didn't think, our holiday )))))))))))