[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 643

There's news on the eu in half an hour. That's why I removed the pending orders just in case. If anything, I will go in from the market. Alternatively, it's a pre-processing of the news

Like I said, the situation is totally uncertain, anything is possible!

as i said it is better not to trade or save your deposit!

like i said, "how about you bears, bulls!

as Stranger said go up! it's my question! and where you're not sure, don't go!

MobileMan:

I have a vague doubt that fqbj might not be who he says he is )

More on that please???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Where is the stranger, who knows?

fqbj:

More on this please???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yurchenko:
And where is the stranger?

Haven't heard from you in a while.

What's your prognosis for the eurik?

O.Zy...:

You should write something good for once, but all you do is comment. If it's down, you don't say anything, if it's up, you mock.

I'm bearish on the e-zone now, because fundamentally it's bad. Deep believers in the zone and keep the exchange rate above 1.32. The quid is recovering, it's up against all the currencies.

Either the bulls are stubborn or they just want to finish the head and shoulders on the daily

And economically, it is better to sell with a stop at 1.3320 (50pp) and a profit of 1.32 to start with (+70pp). Than to buy now at 1.3270 - the stop should be set below 1.32 (70pp). Respectively, the profit should be higher than 1.3350. So, decide for yourself.

Did you buy it yourself? Or just from the fence?

I already said oil would be the main driver. I don't like to spell it out and try to prove it.

That's a fucking motivator.

O.Zy...:

Haven't heard from you in a while.

What is your prognosis for the eurik?

Looks like stranger was right on D starting the 3rd wave!

yurchenko:
Looks like stranger was right on D the 3rd wave starts!

Since there are already such speeches, it must be coming soon )

MobileMan:

If there's already talk like that, it must be coming soon )

Where are the details? In the spirit of the election, I'm all for justice in the thread! Vote for me!