[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 637

solar:

+97% and I cried crocodile tears again, feeling like a loser. All these brokers from Wall Street are just children ... don't go anywhere, they're on their way to you.

I'm sure it's a demo account, which he has more than one, because the script shows that today's profit = annual profit

Hello, warriors ))) Happy New Year to you!

Why don't you like 97 percent? They make a thousand percent in a couple of hours on mt5, we should have that too ))))))))).

emotraid:

Hello, warriors ))) Happy New Year to you!

Why don't you like 97 percent? They make a thousand percent in a couple of hours on mt5, we should have that too ))))))))).

I don't care about the screenshots of different accounts, look at the history of the forum.

O.Zy...:

Yes it's likely a demo account, which he has more than one, because the script shows that the profit for today = annual profit

i have a good start! first of all real lots secondly i use the main tactic i play with 840 units! and i withdraw profit every day. the starting capital is always 840 units!

I sometimes save the winnings for bigger lots!

The hedgehogs help a lot and I advise to use them!

O.Zy...:

It must be a demo account, of which he has more than one, as the script shows that the profit for today = annual profit

You can't tell for a year, for a day the first one seems fine so the second one is bullshit

O.Zy...:
I don't give a shit, I just care about my moose.

I don't give a shit, I'm just worried about my moose ))))

Artikul, why don't we close the gap today? ))))

emotraid:

I told you that on February 23 the bull trend time expires two hours after London's opening )))) Don't twist it please ))))

emotraid:

the hole is indirectly stitched.

artikul:

I told you that February 23, two hours after London opens, the bull trend time expires )))) Do not pervert, please ))))

Ok, I'll wait, it's the first time I have an order hanging for the third day :))