[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 616

and they seem to have made new highs today. so now they are looking down. then it all makes sense.

Reshetov:
Bullshit. The eu is dependent on the puppeteers and the fund too. Soap bubbles are inflated, deflated, inflated, deflated and so on until they burst.
It's called speculation. You guys are in the market!

NikT_58:

That's for sure. The arrogance has reached the point where they change the history of quotes during the day and do not hesitate to do so.

and that means give up hope for everyone who enters here.

solar:

I laughed mutely )))) I won't even continue.

It's a sin to laugh at the sick, comrade)))) this is our resident at the clinic for the mentally ill, the dog keeps running away, we catch him, but this time he only managed to get to you, so excuse me, the salaries of the guards are small, so they are negligent, and so our wards are running around.

NikT_58:

and that means leave hope out of everyone who comes in here.

plus there are plenty of spammers around who turn heads, and the goal is the same - to confuse.

Well, so far we're moving on from the script. А let's see.....

Trololo:

It's a sin to laugh at the sick, comrade)))) this is our resident at the clinic for the mentally ill, the dog always runs away, we catch it, it runs again, but this time it only made it to you, so excuse me, the wages of the guards are small, so their negligence is the reason why our wards run away.

I'm a very kind person and I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm not interested in proving anything. I don't think it's necessary ..... as in the movie about baron Munchausen, it seems - we were mistaken, but we were sincere in our delusions.... it's just... it's just that... life has forced me to be less categorical, it's utterly useless.

in general I won't do it again!!!! you have to cover the profits at once!

But made a decent profit today!

Good morning to those who are already awake! What do we have in the morning? Gold/Euro went well up and already got a good profit in the long term. The Euro currency and the Eurobond are going down, but not for a long time (On the H1 the flat continues in the corridor 1.3290-1.3200). I should also add, the currency itself is slowly going up from the bottom (good + already)