[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 602

solar:

(shuddering voice) tell me if those who trade at a profit need you as a motivator))
trading at a profit does not mean making millions... (those who got rich a long time ago, they're not here)

I'm waiting for the 3290 or the kohl.

MobileMan:

nee.... Bernanke
Did he speak again? And where did he say what?

Tantrik:
First we will take those who trade profitably and those who will learn in the future (but these are very few people) - then we will take those who want to learn how to trade.

I imagined, boredom, boredom of death, only the ringing of money from time to time. Without a mobile phone it's no fun, it's all utopia:)

OlegTs:

I imagined it, boring, boring to death, with only the occasional ringing of money. It's no fun without a mobile, it's all utopia:)
any suggestions?

OlegTs:

I imagined it, boring, boring to death, with only the occasional ringing of money. It's not interesting without a mobile phone, it's utopia:)

Yeah, it's a bit boring without clowns.

strangerr:

Yeah, it's going to be boring without the clowns.
A season ticket for them? Or scare them here with a closed branch that they won't be there

vladds:

So I'm waiting for the 3290 or the colt.

AND IF THEY LET ME IN, THEN 3320... TESTING THE EURAS...

strangerr:

Yeah, it would be a bit dull without the clowns.

and trolling probably won't be allowed.... so a lot of people spit, but this form tends to be more entertaining, and also when the shit is in the sandbox, pages pop up in front of your eyes ))))

Tantrik:
any suggestions?

Leave it as it is, it's been around for years, Stryger has been out and back in, I've been missing from time to time,

you can't kill a classic, it's been years in the making:)