[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 600

OlegTs:

I can't get rest from the volumes on the delta cluster, they have been quietly spreading something there since lunch, the general mood seems to be positive, the default is not relevant anymore,

Anyway, I'll be waiting for an ambush with a bounce:)

more Adyn )))) Have you heard anything about DND warrants at all ?

fqbj:

I've already posted screenshots today, I won't repeat them. I'm tired of fighting with you all. Good luck to all of you.
And sausage sandwiches for you.

solar:

more Adyn )))) Have you heard anything about DND warrants at all?

Enlighten the ignorant.

OlegTs:

Enlighten the dark one.

oops. that's a good one. google it. (do not display)

MobileMan:

I got a phone call saying that down

a margin call?

strangerr:

You have nothing to think about, don't flatter yourself. Mobile doesn't hide the fact that he thinks with his arse.
For the time being, maybe in April we should open a branch with closed access - invite our friends and those who behave well, and in the meantime observe good?

well... now the stanger will be laughing at you guys soon ))))

Tantrik:
For the time being, maybe in April we could open a closed-access branch - invite friends and those who behave well, but in the meantime, let's watch the goo?

How they behave does not matter, but if they say that they open orders with their backsides, then they do not need them there))))

Salavatka:
margin call?

no.... Bernanke

solar:
Well... and now you guys are about to be laughed at by the stanger ))))

I'm not a moron to determine the trend by the movement of 50-100 pips, as Mobile laughs at me I will not be able to do.