[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 578

"Generally speaking, trading is a fascinating and enjoyable activity. The main thing is to get the antidepressants right...".

solar:
A clear "Middle finger" pattern has formed on the chart...
Matemat started a thread on the forum about pearls, is it still there?

OlegTs:
I don't believe that you have been trading for a long time, these are megalots, newbies start this way or that competitive, now everything has worked out and you have shown this beauty, and what happened before that, no one knows, it is a guaranteed loss in the future

I've been known to announce them from time to time - at least take the same gop this weekend. But the thing is, I'm not like most - I have one depo and grow it, but I withdraw every day. I withdraw from the account. So it turns out I'm withdrawing more than I'm draining. And the bottom line is positive.

Tantrik:
hello, I only have a maximum of a dock down from there, do you have any data?

No data )))

solar:

))) And the middle finger to who, the bulls?

solar:

Yep, it's about to be the 5th dot with the dongles.

artikul:

No data )))

2012.02.21 10:00:47 '15795': pending order #11800890 buy limit 0.10 EURUSD was modified -> price: 1.3142 sl: 1.3020 tp: 1.3750

Bylimit 3142, price is final, no appeals)))

artikul:
Try earning from trends ))))) You won't be disappointed ))))

I'll say it again. It's just that my trend is bearish. And I have little interest in what your trend is.

strangerr:

Bylimit 3142, the price is final, not subject to appeal)))
Is that what the owl says?

strangerr:

Bylimit 3142, the price is final, not subject to appeal)))

let's see your sniper shot :)