[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 575

rigc:
I've got my tp at 1,319.

And now my bylimit has shifted to 1.3155 etc.

MobileMan:

Anyway, I'm in the sell again ) target is 3120

No, just above 1.3145 about. And then 1.3280 if we don't break 1.3145.

strangerr:

The point is that for some reason you are all looking for trades against the trend, I put a bylimit at 1.3177 and am smoking.

Well, at least you made some predictions. And against the trend - you're wrong. I wrote above that my trend is bearish. Besides - your bylimit will catch moose 95% in my opinion

It wasn't me, it was the robot, and from the top I personally populated it, removing all the bai at the same time.

strangerr:

And now my bylimit has shifted to 1.3155 etc.

so it can always be shifted to unreachable heights )))) on different accounts at different levels )))) and then show a screenshot of the more successful one )

For dssolov, 3145 is the closing gap. But I'm sure it will be lower.

Moved to Breakeven at 1.3272

Waiting for a low update

And then the gap will close

MobileMan:

so it can always be shifted to unreachable heights )))) on different accounts at different levels )))) and then show a screenshot of the more successful one )

For dssolov, 3145 is the closing gap. But I'm sure it will be lower

I know that closing the gap. And the gap will go lower, after 1.3280. From there we will go about 1.3090

MobileMan:

For dssolov, 3145 is the closing gap. But I'm sure it will be lower

In case you haven't noticed, I not only post screenshots but also trades and the account is always the same #15795. And the buy limit will shift all the time, I don't need mega drawdowns and losses))))

markich:

So where's the emphasis?

I'm shopping today.

Tantrik:

I'm shopping today.

Tantric, you're spoiled...