[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 565

solar:

they said they were trying to sell the market ))))
they were joking ))))) there was a signal to close the gap and also to sell (overloads are not allowed anyway and no stops are allowed!)

Tantrik:
so the power has changed, a pullback of 1.3220 (sells to cover, imo)

the appendage, okna mabeelny will go in with forty grand depo and bring it all down ))))

emotraid:

the appendage, okna mabeelny will go in with forty grand depot and bring it all down ))))

Tell me about it, he sold out, he's got the stops and the mm in mind.

strangerr:

You don't say, I sold out, I remembered about the stops and the mm.

I've got a stop and a meme, I don't know why they're panicking, I'll be pipping slowly down the road ))))

Fucking euros bastard ((((. I got a sell order and even went up, but not enough 1 pps for the trall to work and go to 0 ((((, now I will sit in an ambush - I have a hard time believing in the positive market sentiment about the eur. though we will see ))).

strangerr:
Tantrik, ow, dokedova today?))
The plan is 1.3320-30 from there the correction to 1.3220 (the gap will not be closed)

Kolyan is so tired that he has no time to visit us)))) And then there's MT5)))

We expect the downward correction to end early this week and the initial pullback to 1 .3110 - 1.3060, and then resume the ascent to the target levels: 1.3197; 1.3261; 1.3321; 1.3428 и 1.35.

Tantrik:
The plan is 1.3320-30 from there a correction to 1.3220 (gap will not be closed)

3465, 3750, numbers to remember)))

strangerr:

25 maybe.
What do you mean, 25 quid? - you can.