[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 516

Tantrik:
I plan to refill at 3230 - but I see they won't let me do it, have you covered your sell?
I sold down to 31, I don't see any higher than 1.322 today.

strangerr:

Swap is a tenth thing, his mistake was exactly in opening them before the close, if he had just boo'd his sales from 3185, it would have been ok.

And what would have happened?! I would have got zero on the opening... I closed on Friday at +360 I think, took a profit and took a bit of a risk.

Tantrik:
I plan to refill at 3230 - but I see they won't let me do it, have you covered your sell?

Reshetov's advisor agrees with you.

MobileMan:

And what would have happened?! I would have got zero on the opening... I closed on Friday at +360 quid, took a profit and took a bit of a risk.

And if it had gone down and I would have closed more than a grand, then how would I have reasoned?

strangerr:

And if it had gone down and closed more than a grand, then how would I have reasoned?

I would have closed the zero at the market opening anyway, because it was not clear, even though the gap. And, by the way, if we take 1.33 (unlikely today), then I would close a grand )

MobileMan:

So I would have closed the zero at the market opening anyway, as it was not clear, even though the gap. And, by the way, if we take 1.33(unlikely today), then I will close a grand.)

How was the probability calculated, if it is not a secret? )))

MobileMan:

Why should I change my trading tactics when mine are giving me good profits?! Swap money?! Well, well, well ))))
Swap+profit> than Profit-swap, simple maths... think ;0))

artikul:

How was the probability calculated, if it's not a secret? )))
Shields and grass.

artikul:

How was the probability calculated, if it's not a secret? )))

in my mind )

And by the way, Strange, just think about it. Friday, evening, +360 hanging, depo about 500. If I were to put it in bu and leave it as it is, I'd end up with zero. I'm closing the profit. I'm withdrawing everything. I leave 130 baht and go in with a lot of 6 depo's down. It turns out I'm only risking 130 quid (in the case of a gap up), but the profit is already 360 closed, so I'm still in the plus. But in case of continuation of the move downwards I would raise the same tsar on the depo of 130. So I think my actions are correct (except during the opening of the order I pressed the left button, not the right one))))

MobileMan:

in mind )

You live a hectic life )))