[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 504

MobileMan:
Well, that makes sense, as the last candle went down well. But what I mean is that there was no candlestick for two days and something has changed in the system and one should not trust any inductor or Expert Advisor until a new picture appears.
Right now the most correct signals of my EA are when take or moose is hit. It also gives intermediate ones, but the accuracy is lost there if there was no good movement. Maybe there will be a spike down and then it will go up, or maybe not, as the signal is weak.

Reshetov:
Right now my EA's most correct signals are when a take or moose is knocked off. It also gives intermediate ones, but accuracy is lost there if there was no good movement.
The Grail?!

MobileMan:
Grail?!
No, the moose get a bit on the moose sometimes, too. There are no miracles. And it does not give out 100% signals either. I've never seen 80%.

MobileMan:

Strange you dude )))) I don't give a shit about the hundred )) I'll make more tomorrow ))) I just thought someone would give me some advice, not the way you say it...

And it's too early to say that the gap will go up

So I wrote looking at the gap up, and all the rest - you call for companionship without pay, but with responsibility, and then you sell and say - he advised me.

Yeah, it looks like it's up.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html

It's not morning yet.

It's already over 50pips gap... there's a lot to close) Although, in half an hour or an hour, things may change.

Don't take my advice in any way, as the money is yours, but refilling the thing seems like a bad idea to me, as the thing has a good chance of going to the kolyan.

BeerGod:
I don't think it's a good idea to put a thousand in another account and get ready to play with a gap.

already yes.

This variant would make sense in case of gap up by 10-15 points (small), and it makes no sense to deposit one tsar and get 500-600 minus at once. So far I have invested 500 in another account and am preparing to play with the gap.

MobileMan:

already yes.

This variant would make sense in case of gap up by 10-15 points (small), and it makes no sense to deposit one tsar and get 500-600 minus at once. So far I have invested 500 on another account and am preparing to play with the gap

Do you mean to play with it, i.e. to sell it with take-back to Friday?

O.Zy...:
Playing around in the sense of selling with take-back to Friday?
Maybe even lower, we'll see where we open... And as usual - in 2 depots minimum )