[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 399

Yes, we were dreaming of a reversal yesterday for nothing. Now who's going to stop the euro from collapsing hard?

lekhach:
Yes, we were dreaming of a reversal yesterday for nothing. Now who's going to stop the euro from collapsing hard?

Where's the big one?

O.Zy...:

I wonder what Insta has to do with it? Why should I look up to the most ..... broker in my practice?

No one will disclose their data and even if they do, who cares how many sells they have?

If Insta influences the global Forex market, it is no more than 0.000000000000000000001%.

And my advice to you - get out of Insta

No one is really focused on these "instas", "oandas"... It's just sometimes interesting to look at the 'logic of the crowd'

strangerr:

And where is it, a steep collapse?

It will be, if this movement continues, everyone will panic and sell to 1.26. We need a strong pullback and correction.

lekhach:

If such a movement continues, everyone will panic and sell to 1.26. They need a strong pullback and correction.
Well, then, when everyone sells, or almost all of them, there will be a pullback))))

lekhach:

Will, if this kind of movement continues, everyone will panic and sell to 1.26. We need a strong pullback and correction.

That's funny...

lekhach:

It will be, if this movement continues, everyone will panic and sell to 1.26. We need a strong pullback and correction.

That's the way to sell.

There's a life-or-death struggle for every piece, and you're 1.26.

Then sell it, I'll buy it from you)))

Vizard:

That's funny...

What's so funny? You think it's unrealistic to fall to 1.26 this week? Globally we are in a flat, we have been tossing and turning between the 2 Fibo levels for the past week. Remember the crisis period of 2008, there were 300-400 pips figures on the daily chart.