[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 328

strangerr:

I especially liked the part about unloading the indicators)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
) Well ... the point is clear ... that's the main thing . It's good that it's not mt5 ... I would have given him a hard time ... Too bad, it would have been someone to share all the de***mos he got from there ))

Thinking of selling the franc yen judging by d1 the strongest divergence target to 300p ! Strange Item Tantrik and everyone here, what do you say???

strangerr:

Especially the unloading of the indicators liked)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Will the hero kill the monster ?, will tristan save isolde ? how often do they unload the indicators ? watch our show, in another 328 series in the euroflood thread and you will find out. Do not switch to commercials ))))

solar:

will the hero kill the monster ?, will tristan save isolde ? how often do the indicators unload ? watch our show, in another 328 series in the euroflood thread and you will find out. Do not switch to commercials ))))

Forgot - will Tantric buy at 1.3135)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Salavatka:
Thinking of selling the franc yen judging by d1 the strongest divergence target to 300p ! Strange Item Tantrik and everyone here, what do you say ???
sell the franc against what ?

odiseif:
sell the franc against what ?
Yen ! I sold, there's a very strong signal on the hour as well !

Salavatka:
Thinking of selling the franc yen judging by d1 the strongest divergence target to 300p ! Strange Article Tantrik and everyone here, what do you say?

I am going to buy the Yen, I am going to go long on pullbacks and wait for a sell signal )))

strangerr:

Forgot - will Tantrick buy at 1.3135)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Unless he has a stake option, but otherwise I don't even know ( confused ) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Salavatka:
Thinking of selling the franc yen judging by d1 the strongest divergence target to 300pts ! Strange Item Tantrik and everyone here, what do you say???

I don't trade and don't watch.

artikul:

I will buy, I will buy on the pullbacks and wait for a sell signal ))))
I don't know but I would never leave buy in this situation ! Maybe you are right !