[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 326

odiseif:
I've already shat all over myself, but I've left room for my own to finish the job and not let me get into it again.

I shouldn't have entered into a 'discussion' with them))), I just offered and that's all.

freeDRIVER:

WAAAAAAAAAAAU - giving everyone the gift of discovery

No need to give anything to anyone here and share ideas as well ))))) You'll drown in a sea of skepticism.) Very sophisticated contingent with 50 pips per nose. The more we advise, the more efficient the trading strategies of our clients. But unsuccessful trades better hide)))

Trololo:

Yeah, you'll say the same thing, do not believe, do not be afraid, do not beg)))) Let's carve out all the weak and start living like wolves (I do not mind)))))) by the way)

it is possible to do otherwise in Fore? here it is every man for himself and one against all, all around are enemies ))))

artikul:
Don't give anything to anyone here and don't share your ideas either )))). You'll drown in a sea of skepticism.) Very shrewd people with 50 pips on their noses. The more precise you are, the more interesting it is. But unsuccessful trades better hide)))

You're absolutely right))))

Well, that's it closed on the tp.

solar:

is this an altruistic campaign? ))))) don't you want anything for it? ))))

not getting the response it deserves... I'd rather help you make a quick withdrawal, warranty, confidentiality, and a trading house... uh, something like StopLoss Corporate Inc. and a slogan like "we drain together" or something like that.

That's funny. Thanks, 'cause my head's been pounding for two days.

odiseif:
I'm already shitting all over myself, but I left room for my own to finish it off and stop me from doing it again.

yeah, please...

Although there's no desire to finish it off and I may have been doing it partly for self-discipline (it's not just done for fun)... and I got some good experience for myself...

but let us not forget that everyone in the market will never be able to do better... ... and people are all grown-ups and understand that when they enter the market they want to screw others...

when they have them - they cry....

don't feel sorry for them...

that should be enough to stop them from doing it in the future ... hopefully ))))

odiseif:
Hi ! Decided to offer help at your leisure anyone interested in what came out of it .... ashamed, and already biting my bones that I started it ... but all seem to be their own .
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/15612-reanimatsiya-depo-s-prosadkoy-do-50

If you/you are so clever and you double your deposit by 2 times in one trade and it is true, then it is easier to just open a PAMM and spin it up. I know a man who has 0.4% of his own funds on PAMM, the rest is investors' money. He has been trading for many years on his account about $300,000-400,000. Everybody can check his trading history for the whole period.

This is the guy people trust.

In this case, I think the case is this (after the phrase I was waiting for a long entry point) - we find 2 or more "clients" (while looking for customers, sort of looking for an entry point). Then we lock the accounts with all the deposits on all leverage. As a result - the doubling of the deposit on one account, losing the other. The 1st client pays the reward, and we say to the 2nd client - sorry, the market is unpredictable.

You can come up with 1,000,000 excuses. For example, the euro has fallen - riots in Greece. Grew - Riots in Greece - Force Majeure :)

strangerr:

I should not have gone into 'discussions' with them)))), I offered and that's it.
I thought the forum was just like here, without the nastiness, but it turned out that everything and everyone is allowed there, limiting only those who are trying to get their head out of the cornfield and are only waving their scythe over the bushes so that they do not get out.

Sold the euro yen, sold the dolar yen! By the way small stops are needed! )))