[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 314

odiseif:
get used to it first )))) .... your words .no need to dirty your avatar with false signals .overtake Niroba ))

Alright )))) I won't ))))

strangerr:

For the medium term 1.34 is not the target)))

Colleagues in the thread even 1.34 is an eye opener ))))

Vizard:

the state is to blame for everything... and the state was created by the people... they chose it...

the government should have calculated the risks....not rushed headlong into it when they were stupidly given money...

and make the people work and live within their means... not on credit...

Not elected.

strangerr:

I did not.

All government officials are directly or indirectly elected by the people ... and if they had not smiled on freebies before joining the euro ... but had picked their brains and then revolted, things might have been different ...

Vizard:

All government officials are directly or indirectly elected by the people ... If they had not smiled on freebies before joining the euro ... but had picked their brains and revolted, things might have been different ...

If they had not smiled on freebies before the euro accession ... if they had picked their brains and revolted then things might have been different....

strangerr:
Any public administrators are directly elected by the public administrators themselves in a small circle.

If they did not want to install Yushchenko in your country, he was not installed there ... the same is there ... and everywhere ... you can not go against the masses ... so when people lived like this without doing anything and were told that they would join the euro and everything would be fine...When they lived like this... and when they were told everything would be okay... no one asked why they would do better... or work better))... it's global... in practice, of course... matchmaker brother, etc... but they go screw themselves if the people revolt anyway...

I closed the buy with a small profit, it was better to leave the sell on 15 pips (strangerr was right), well, all the same, though small, but profit. I don't know if the rebound should be or I am in a hurry again.

You can't make all the money! ))

Salavatka:
You can't make all the money! ))

There are just some signals, for the sake of which there is no sense to break a spear)))) Well, there was one today to sell at the closing time of Tokyo, which I said we would go to close the gap. I only thought we would go after the gap and it appeared to be in the buy zone. The market did not have enough power, so that's its problem. Why should I sell at a lousy price because of some jerks in Greece? The market will get its revenues one day or the next))) Of course it is a pity that the day was wasted, but I guess that is the cost of the medium term ))))

Damn it, no matter what you draw, but the Ishimock on higher TFs shows downwards.