[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 313

artikul:

Why not )))) For the medium term (which I am accustoming myself to) are quite realistic goals )))

For the medium term 1.34 is not a target)))

Galina_78:

I can't help but feel a little sympathy...
My heart bleeds... (bad people rejoice)

Tantrik:
My heart bleeds... (bad people rejoice)

and you thought the freebie would last forever... so did they...

strangerr:

For the medium term 1.34 is not the target ))))

This is the maximum high I see for the current wave and will consider it as a target until I see a sell signal below this level )))) And I'm not going to wrinkle my head over terminology issues ))))

Vizard:

and you thought the freebie would last forever... so did they...
The state is powerless against the rioters.

They have a riot to organize - that's the rhythm of life ... they are always dissatisfied ... their crisis is like a cradle to grave for us....

artikul:

Why not )))) For the medium term (which I am accustoming myself to) are quite realistic goals )))
Get used to it first )))) .... your words .No need to dirty your avatar with false signals .You'll overtake Niroba ))

Tantrik:
I have one TS (the old one), there is no sell signal on H4, only on the next candle! And in this area from 32 to 3150 there are continuous buy signals - from m5 and on.... it turns out to be a sell signal from 3140 - well, I will sit like this. (I trade with the new TS - the accuracy of + - 20pp. is the maximum deviations of 2-5pp.) What else to add:- the fall is not real both in time and in the absence of pullbacks on the lower TF - pure speculation will return 33 - 95% probability - but if below 3150 then scenario breakdown!

25 pips of profit since Friday )))) I don't think that says anything at all in this situation, even for those who sold at the very top of the day )))

Tantrik:
The state is powerless against the rioters.

The state is to blame for everything... and the state was created by the people... they chose it...

the government should have calculated the risks....not rushed headlong into it when they were stupidly given money...

and make the people work and live within their means...not on credit...

artikul:

25 pips of profit since Friday )))) I don't think that says anything at all in this situation, even for those who sold at the very top of the day )))
2 orders of 60pp. and one of 35pp. - Today, I do not close them (raising my character!)