[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 304

Salavatka:
We should smoke a magic cigarette! And we'll have a move on! )))

What's a cigarette? Let's smoke one together!

Galina_78:

What's with the cigarette? Let's smoke it together!
)) Well, when you wait a long time to smoke something and then you have to throw it away and run - the law of meanness so I call it a magic cigarette

Salavatka:
)) Well, when you wait a long time to smoke something and then you have to throw it away and run away - the law of meanness so I call it a magic cigarette

I think you can smoke the whole pack today, there's nothing to it.

Athens law-enforcement agencies recorded at least 1,500 episodes of violence and vandalism by some of the protesting demonstrators last night, Ukrinform reported, citing local portal Etnos.

In the centre of the Greek capital alone, aggressive masked men set at least 40 fires in shops, office buildings, and bank branches, some of which were housed in buildings of historical value. Dozens of cars were burned.

In general, the diagnosis is clear. hevolution bethenka, bganivichka is left to roll and soon Papademos will be there with lanterns looking for .... they have not started to implement anything yet !!! but have just accepted the terms of the loans. What a bunch of rascals!))) But they have long deliberated and passed laws ..... I cannot believe it ...

Fucking hell, it's a holiday in Europe, 10 points volatility. All hope for America!

lekhach:
Fucking hell, it's a holiday in Europe, 10 points volatility. All hope for America!
Stranger and Tantrik are just missing, so the market is weak!

lekhach:
10 pips volatility.
how is that ?

Salavatka:
Stranger and Tantrik just aren't there, so the market is weak!

Who told you there isn't?)))

strangerr:

Who told you not to?))

strangerr:

Who told you not to?))

))) Well down then ! It's decided! Where's the ava!?